StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 100 Day Challenge New Edition??

• Lyndacrystal

September 28, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Love this idea…100 days seems a bit daunting for a first time challenge, I'm gonna go with one month!

• JhennD

September 28, 2012 at 2:00 pm

So I made my list put it on the fridge for bf to see, put in on bathroom mirror, gargage door, and soon in car somewhere.

Yet bf had to try to defy it. What is with him trying to push my willpower,? He did/does this all the time with my pole studio's pole classes and fitness bootcamp.

I like to workout so I have membership to Planet Fitness (he could go with me) and we have a couples membership at another gym that has a pool (planet fitness doesn't, I want to learn to swim and relax in a spa after some invert (true reason for signing up at the gym))

He has yet to go. He isn't in bad shape, just not the best. He does out run me in speed, not endurance; when we go to the park to jog. I'm not a runner, jogger- neaaa, kinda. I said if we were at the gym we can jog/run together side by side at our own pace.

He complains I'm never home, I want to be a stripper (due to pole fitness?), you're too tired or sore for intimacy (arguement not valid- just….I won't go there) 

But I'm gonna to try! And my argument is 'There is not try, only do.' 

Anywho. I'm always a motivator for others and want a physical motivator I can run (haha) to speak to when at home discouraged. 

SO keep it up Veeners!!

Page 7 of 7