StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 1 Year sober..

• StefanieM

December 20, 2012 at 11:32 am

Hello Litlbit!

January 23rd is my birthday!! 🙂 What an awesome day to share with you, Litlbit!

• litlbit

December 20, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Aww…glitterhips..you are such a SWEETHEART!!!  I think you are an INSPIRATION to many!!  Your one BEAUTIFUL lady!!!!  StefanieM, that's AWESOME!!!!  My birthday is New Years Eve, I'll be celebrating my 57th b-day!!

• teresawitch

December 21, 2012 at 8:06 am

My son has also just reached his first year clean and serine. i have waited over 16 years to get my son back and i am so proud of him and what he has acheived.

well done to you, it is brilliant that you have found sobriety i know how hard it is. congratulations and keep up the good work. have a very happy sober christmas xxxxx hug

• AliciaPolerina

December 21, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Congrats to you!!!! That’s a huge accomplishment! ! 😀

• hookedonpole

December 21, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Congratulations, ladies!!!  I also have drinking background in my family.  Thankfully my dad got sober YEARS ago (his dad was a heavy drinker) so I don't remember his drinking days because I was too young.  Unfortunately, my brother struggled and it got the best of him physically.  I was what I refer to "borderline alcoholic" and stopped before the line was crossed.

Thank you for sharing so we can share in your accomplishment.

• AriFerrari

December 22, 2012 at 10:05 am

Congratulations to everyone 😀

Page 2 of 2