StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2011 February Challenge

• 2011 February Challenge

Posted by Polkadotpoler on January 18, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I was wondering if it had been decided what the Feb challenge will be? If not, I have a suggestion – a dance to the first song you ever bought. Not sure if this has been done. I'm not doing myself any favours, mine is a Spice Girls song.

I suggest this without even doing the January challenge yet!

PlainJane replied 13 years, 8 months ago 36 Members · 48 Replies
  • 48 Replies
  • Scarlett Honey aka Lola Grace

January 19, 2011 at 1:06 am

I like this idea… although im not sure if i can remember EXACTLY which album i first bought… but its got great possibilities. Maybe the first album you fell in love with might be easier to remember… they're prob interchangable… anyway, good idea. 

• horsecrazy12987

January 19, 2011 at 8:09 am

I think it's an interesting idea. While I can't remember the first CD I ever actually bought, I do remember the first one I got as a kid. I still have it and listen to it, actually.

And I totally think you should dance to the Spice Girls. LMAO

• minicoopergrl

January 19, 2011 at 11:22 am

OMG thats cool! The first CD I ever had was No Doubt's  Tragic Kingdom, I think its somewhere in my house. So many good pole ideas.

• Audball

January 19, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Oo i LOVE no doubt. My first cd was boyzone – a different beat. An irish boyband you guys have probably never heard of. God i was in love with them when I was like 7 *swoon!*

• Polkadotpoler

January 19, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I'm British so definitely know Boyzone. I even saw them in Birmingham years and years ago. 

• ShakOldProfile

January 19, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Haha, how cheesy my first one was Paula Abdul, Opposites Attract.

• PoleFitMom

January 19, 2011 at 2:55 pm

LOL – My 1st CD was The Bodyguard Soundtrack. Not cool! hahahaha

• byrdgrrl

January 19, 2011 at 7:06 pm

New Kids on the Block (the first time round) and on cassette. 0_o

• Sarahb69

January 19, 2011 at 8:56 pm

"I was wondering if it had been decided what the Feb challenge will be? If not, I have a suggestion – a dance to the first song you ever bought. Not sure if this has been done. I'm not doing myself any favours, mine is a Spice Girls song.

I suggest this without even doing the January challenge yet!"

I really think we should keep the same deal for ALL the challenges! 😛

My first record, and I date myself here, was The BeeGees greatest hits on vinyl, which I still have I might add! *LOL*

Oh and I remember Boyzone too! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• tiggertail

January 19, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Shacko it's the first cassette i have buy lol and i still have it https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• Runemist34

January 19, 2011 at 9:48 pm

lol, the first album I ever PURCHASED? That was Dance Mix '96 from Much music, and I don't *think* I have it anymore. I do, however, have the second one. If we do this one, it would be really cool!

I'd love to start doing videos and challenges, and I think this one would be awesome to start with 🙂

• AliciaPolerina

January 20, 2011 at 12:31 am

Omg I’m right there with No Doubt’s tragic kingdom…..what a great excuse to jam to some old favorites! Love it! Still have to to January myself lol!

• hookedonpole

January 20, 2011 at 2:06 am

Do you mean first song actually ever bought.  My first song was a a kid on a 45 record.  Does anyone even know what that is, as most are so young 🙂  I even remember the song, ugh! It's from the 60's and I found it on Amazon, OMG

• Sarahb69

January 20, 2011 at 5:01 am

Don't be silly, Hooked…of COURSE we know what a 45 is, I still have a stack of them myself! 😛

• minicoopergrl

January 20, 2011 at 9:28 am

we used to have some old 45's when I was younger. 

Or we could do one hit wonders!  OMG I would love to do Skee-Lo's 'I Wish'!!! 

Page 1 of 4