StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2011 February Challenge

• lozzii

January 21, 2011 at 11:51 am

lol oh no mine would be peter andre!!!!

• Scarlett Honey aka Lola Grace

January 21, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Not sure if I should be posting a new idea for feb challenge here, but I couldnt figure out how to start up a new thread…

I was just inspired by PeaceLoveBlond's recent video "Thursday play". Throughout her dance, her friend kept changing the music and switching songs… and it actually worked really well. It meant she had to instantly and smoothly alternate tempo and pace, mood and attitude etc… If we were all to attempt a seamless dance to several different songs back to back (obviously not playing the whole song, just 30-60 seconds or so) it would test our adaptability and quick reflexes, and it would force us to diversify our dancing style… from fast rock to slow and sentimental to fun (maybe reggae lol). The vids would be really fun to watch too…. 

Anyway just an idea… 🙂

• PennyGirl

January 21, 2011 at 9:15 pm
  • EagleSpirit

January 21, 2011 at 10:10 pm

My first one was on cassette: Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson. Wow, that takes me back. I remember dancing around my room with my stuffed animals and got caught by my mom. How embarassed was I ???? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_confused.gif

• EVamp83

January 22, 2011 at 7:42 am

Lol, mine was a cassette too. 2 Unlimited – Real Things.

• stuffy

January 22, 2011 at 8:01 am

eagle spirit

love it.  also cant forget triffany  i think we are alone now!!!  : )

• LittleC

January 22, 2011 at 9:21 am

Runemist, no need to be ashamed – I loved me some Nenah Cherry back in the day! Nothing wrong with a little "Buffalo Stance"….heehee

My first album was the 45 of "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners – that would be comedy gold.

• EagleSpirit

January 23, 2011 at 12:18 am

Evamp, I LOVE 2 Unlimited! 🙂

• SwirlyGirl

January 23, 2011 at 11:19 am

3rd grade, GEORGE MICHEAL! Can't remember the album name but it had 'I want your sex' and 'Father Figure' on it. Those could be fun ; )

• Kobajo84

January 23, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Mine was a cassette too- Ace of Base The Sign. LOL. I can still sing every one of those songs word for word. 

• Veena

Administrator
    January 23, 2011 at 12:59 pm

sounds like a fun challenge…..but my first CD was a Christian cd lol My first cassette tape was as well.

• Sair

January 24, 2011 at 10:29 am

INXS kick for me 🙂
    Could be fun!!
    Perhaps I’ll partake this time

• luvlee

January 24, 2011 at 11:47 pm

I am excited to see what the challenge is for February. I am actually doing them all this year. It was a resolution.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 26, 2011 at 7:19 pm

I would like to ask that titles for Challenge suggestions be different from the monthly titles I use, such as 2011 February Challenge. It will be confusing when I go to post the actual Feb Challenge https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• reenie aka Mysfit

January 28, 2011 at 12:06 am

I have been picking my brain since this suggestion was first posted……I have a goal to try and complete the challenges this year—-Just need to get the video taping sorted out….

Sadly…..I can't remember for the life of me what the first cassette was I ever bought.

That is likely at the very least…….30 years ago….

I shall have to figure something out. I remember the first CD I bought to begin replacing my cassettes…..Maybe I shall use that~~

Funny thing is…..I can remember something of the very first record I was ever given. I must have been 3…..But I loved it….whatever it was. Some kids record…..LOL…All I truly remember is it had some huge bunny on the front of it.(some person in a huge rabbit costume)I toted that record with me everywhere…..I think my mom finally had to replace it cuz I had scratched it sooooooo horribly…

Funny the things we remember………..

I can't remember what I did last week………………Yet I remember a huge rabbit on the front of an album I have no recollection of other than the bunny.

Page 3 of 4