StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2011 March Challenge

• dustbunny

March 4, 2011 at 3:05 pm

I think I may have to join in the fun for this one.  February was kinda the month for life kicking me in the face so I could really use a reason to jump back into some fun.  I'll have to think about what the first album I bought was though.  I'm an 80's child too, so it may have been No Doubt, or Ace of Base, or even some kind of Mix (Dance Mix, or Much Music).  I may just pick an old song, whether I ever owned it or not and just have fun with it. 🙂

• hookedonpole

March 4, 2011 at 10:36 pm

you veneers think  you are dating yourselves, wait till you hear my FIRST record purchased!!!!!

• hookedonpole

March 4, 2011 at 10:36 pm

v. I also have Petra!

• Sarahb69

March 4, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Oh come one, Hooked…I've got the Bee Gees, for heaven sake! *LOL*

Not sure how to pull that one off! Must thank my instructor for suggesting this as a challenge…

• hookedonpole

March 4, 2011 at 11:32 pm

okay, have to do this one, even if all I do is Adv Plank and Shoulder Mounts 🙂   You'll see what I'm talking about!

• stoneycook

March 5, 2011 at 2:27 am

"Meet the Beatles" featuring "I Want to Hold Your Hand".  Hey at least they're on iTunes now.

• Cupcake09

March 5, 2011 at 3:07 am

Mmmmm. So my first album was Purple Rain and the song Darling Nikki seems perfect.

• branquinha

March 5, 2011 at 7:26 am

I think the first album I bought was  A-ha's "stay on these roads". Haven't listened to them since the 80s with all the  LPs, synths…  will have to find the songs in mp3 now and chose one to dance to.  A challenge, but fun!

• AliciaPolerina

March 5, 2011 at 8:06 am

I got No Doubt tragic kingdom, I still think its great ill have to dig it out of my closet at my moms house this week!

• verucablue

March 5, 2011 at 9:55 am

Sarahb69 the BeeGee's are MUCH better than the Archies – WHICH ARE MINE…LOL

• geckofoot

March 5, 2011 at 10:13 pm

I'm laughing over here as I try to imagine how I could possibly pole dance to the first "tape" I ever bought, which was N.W.A.  Yes, yes, my parents were thrilled.  Get ready for something gangsta'

• minicoopergrl

March 7, 2011 at 9:52 am

Geckofoot – thats gotta be awesome!  I cant wait to see it. 

• PoleKitten87

March 10, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Hmm, Sugar Ray was the first album I bought, maybe I'll make this my first challenge LOL. My team leader at work suggested I dance to "Fly" haha.

• Polecat88

March 10, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Hah, mine was the album 'no angel' by dido. I'm sure theres something on there, though I'm still nervous to post a video!

• CrazySamantha

March 14, 2011 at 4:06 pm

oh geez I think my first was the Backstreet Boys haha hmm I'll see what I can do 🙂

Page 3 of 4