StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2013 September Challenge

• Mummyof3

September 2, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Ahh, I have a better idea now. I’m also going to try and choreograph a dance this time instead of free styling. Something I’ve never done before. Going to look at my CD collection now!

• phedre

September 3, 2013 at 10:10 am

Now that I have free time in my life, I will definitely be doing this challenge.

• danisita

September 3, 2013 at 6:45 pm

I’d be fun on ‘ I just don’t know what to do with myself’ you know the song where Kate Moss moves around the pole in the video..not sure right now if it’s from the white stripes??
    Or cliche also would be
    Tito & Tarantula with ‘After dark’
    I love both songs and also would love to do this challenge, but I probably can’t fill the minutes 😀 lol

• NerdasaurusJess

September 5, 2013 at 10:48 am

I may have to actually participate. I think Black Velvet is a bit over done. If you need inspiration hit your favorite stripclub :-p.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 5, 2013 at 1:16 pm

I love all the songs mentioned!!! I'm still going back and forth between Pour some sugar on me, or Paradise Circus!

• HellOnHeelsNH

September 5, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I vote paradise circus on spinny veena Pole 😀

• Saphyre

September 8, 2013 at 6:30 pm

CrazyKosters, I was thinking of "I Touch Myself" as one of my choices. Sooo cliche'!! It is actually Divinyls, though and not Blondie…I thought I was losing my mind for a minute. 🙂

• CrazyKosters

September 9, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Good to know! I always thought it was blondie, I think she does do the song as well though.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 9, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I decided Paradise circus was cured. Anyway, I went with Pour some sugar on me. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

• adAstra

September 9, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Oooo! Veena I was hoping you would go with that, somehow I can envision you doing that song. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

• Veena

Administrator
    September 9, 2013 at 3:56 pm

cursed* lol I'll post later today

• Quirkygrl16

September 9, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Sooo sad I don’t have my pole yet… This challenge seems great! I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 9, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Quirky, you could totally do chair work or floor and wall work if you wanted. Even hula hooping if you have one!

• Cliche

September 10, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Yup, this has my name all over it.

• cupcakejenea

September 10, 2013 at 4:35 pm

NIN-closer…now I’m a huge fan but they have so many other great songs.

Page 2 of 3