StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2014 January Challenge!

• poledanceromance

January 4, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Neat idea, I really like this one! Something to work on once I get over my happy new year flu lol

• Aussieana

January 4, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Great idea! Caterpillar and butterfly are the ones I’m working on at the moment.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 4, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Feel better soon PDR!

• Runemist34

January 4, 2014 at 11:16 pm

PDR: I know your pain! I’m still fighting with this stupid head cold. So frustrating! I hope you feel better soon 🙂

• korinne

January 5, 2014 at 12:45 am

:/ My dog would not let me stretch so I guess my challenge starts tomorrow.

• Invertedmonkey

January 5, 2014 at 6:38 am

In! Handspring from the floor is my move. I might not get it by the end of the month but will aim for it! Just started this today and managed to kick my foot on the sofa and now can’t walk properly, with such a great start it can only get better, right??

• Hazelnut

January 5, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Awesome idea! Reverse grab into phoenix. It’ll never happen in a month, but I need to start working towards it and January Challenge is a good motivation to start properly!

• Lina Spiralyne

January 5, 2014 at 12:45 pm

As a matter of fact I did some handstand-attempts the other week after having avoided them forever. I’m in for that!

• Palace

January 5, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I love this idea and I’m in too. Not sure what I will do but I will pick one. I want to work on the caterpillar and butterfly but my home pole is too slippery. I might try a floor move that I am going to use in my showcase.

• briarose8

January 5, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Im in for handstands or splits! Now to choose…

• Veena

Administrator
    January 5, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Palace, did you try the and Mighty grip combo for your slippery pole? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvvc2uvcFw

• korinne

January 5, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Briarose—do both!

• Palace

January 5, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Hey Veena, I tried and Grrrip. I don’t have the mighty grip. I will order than and see if it makes a difference. The dewpoint and grrrip did help because now I climb and do some spins without completely falling but the more challenging stuff still doesn’t work well. It’s even scarier because it feels like a stick and then a sudden and unexpected slip. That makes me more nervous. I will order the mighty grip and see if there is a difference.

• Amiloo

January 5, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Man I’m stuck with why to choose!!! I may have to do a couple!!

• Polemonkey09

January 5, 2014 at 7:35 pm

i’m in! working on my twisted handgrip ayesha. not even far enough along yet to take a photo!!

Page 2 of 4