StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2014 January Challenge!

• leyrose

January 6, 2014 at 12:14 am

Working on the split grip handspring mount… I got the twisted grip in like a week no problems but this one is being a pain!! I’m going on holidays for a lot of January so hopefully I can get it

• crazychild200037394

January 7, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Flag Pole and Extended Butterfly

• cazacat

January 8, 2014 at 7:18 am

Got mine today, the Allegra! I’m looking forward to working on it this month!

• Nerdybabe89

January 9, 2014 at 10:36 pm

ooo this one sounds awesome, I am down…. now what to pick …

• Amani

January 10, 2014 at 9:12 pm

I am sooooo in. I’m working on butterfly. Since I have a month, maybe extended. Maybe. But the butterfly definitely.

• vickylwills

January 11, 2014 at 5:48 am

Inverted V for me, been working on this way too long now that I am attending an invert workshop at my pole studio next week. Will do my start vid later today and share progress at the end of the month.

• AprilPoleKitten

January 14, 2014 at 11:44 am

This sounds fun! I want to get my shoulder mount. Just started training for it last week.

• BonnieAndClyde

January 14, 2014 at 12:40 pm

I’m new to Studio Veena and i am so glad I found you!! I love this idea, it will get my ass in gear for perfecting some tricks(aysha for example!). I started the 6 weeks to splits last night so that is a goal I’m stoked about as well!

• hookedonpole

January 20, 2014 at 2:42 pm

I’m just getting back to pole because of a horrible illness since before Christmas! Will see if I can get started on January 2014 Challenge as I have some things to work on. Getting late start for this challenge, but it’s a good one!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 20, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I’ve been working on the eclipse (not seeing much improvement) and also working on Forearm stands, I haven’t been able to do them for over a year because of a chest injury that happened when we moved into this new place. I could almost get my feet to my head, before I hurt myself and now I’m sooooo far from that! lol

• Skullpixie

January 20, 2014 at 4:43 pm

I’m no where near my jade or splits either due to set backs with an adductor strain lol I’m continuing my challenge throughout Feb.

• dancingqueans

January 20, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I started working on my screwdriver which I can’t figure out for the life of me. so that was my challenge this month. I will post a video on my progress tomorrow 🙂 so far I think im going to make it!

• Scarlett Honey aka Lola Grace

January 22, 2014 at 1:25 am

Great challenge! I’m gunna work on Bird of Paradise and my blasted ayesha/static V with all grips (cup/true/whatever). Maybe Carlie’s devil elbow spin too…. I’ll see how masochistic I’m feeling 😛

• AerialFaery

January 22, 2014 at 7:05 am

Hey all I’m a StudioVeena newbie and just came across this, it sounds great 🙂 guess I’m a bit late but I am working on Butterfly anyway so would love to join the challenge!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 22, 2014 at 9:46 am

AerialFaery, it’s not to late, you can even do anytime. When you upload your video just be sure to put January Challenge so we know which challenge it is. 🙂

Page 3 of 4