StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2015 September Challenge!

• 2015 September Challenge!

Posted by Veena on August 24, 2015 at 5:51 pm

September Challenge #SVLyraLolly

This challenge is strength based and we’re giving away a Lyra or Lollipop by Fluid Metal Designs! ✨✨This is a full body strength building 💪 challenge with NO EQUIPMENT needed so everyone can join in and play! This challenge is the pefect way to strengthen the entire body for your new apparatus or for the one you already have!

Thank you Allyson for making the creative!

Here’s how it works, at the end of the month we will randomly select one winner, this participant will have the ability to choose either a Lyra or Lollipop by Fluid Metal Designs http://www.fluidmetaldesigns.com. The color and size is also winners choice! Thank you Dorian of Fluid Metal Designs for sponsoring this great challenge!

The more you share, the more you days you post, the more chances you have to win!

Here’s how to join in:

1. 💪Repost this photo on Instagram and tag friends who may want to join!

2. 💪Follow me @studioveena and @Insp_ector on Instagram

3. 💪Make sure your IG account is set to pubic!

4. 💪Always warm up and stay within your abilities, do your best, it doesn’t have to be perfect! You will find lessons here with breakdowns for each exercise, this will help insure proper technique so you get the most out of training! Please read each IG pole description as I will include sets and reps.

5. 💪Include #SVLyraLolly and @studioveena and @Insp_ector in each post!

6. 💜Have fun!!!!!

Kellye Perkins replied 9 years ago 19 Members · 97 Replies
  • 97 Replies
  • mystical

August 24, 2015 at 6:36 pm

I want to do this but I know there going to be more people that’s way stronger than me that’s going to do this to, are you going to look at progress, what they can do, how much rep’s or set’s, etc.. If I do this then I can gain strength to, I’m going to register for Instagram and check it out more..

• Veena

Administrator
    August 24, 2015 at 6:41 pm

How well you can do something doesn’t factor into winning at all. It’s random so the more you do and share the better.

• mystical

August 24, 2015 at 6:55 pm

OK thanks veena

• mystical

August 24, 2015 at 7:27 pm

When I search for insp_ector on IG it shows alot of name’s as inspector so how can I find the right one? I found you veena on IG..

• Veena

Administrator
    August 24, 2015 at 7:35 pm

It shows up for me. Here’s the link http://instagram.com/insp_ector

• mystical

August 24, 2015 at 7:52 pm

OK I’m following her now, how do I repost the challenge I’m new to IG so have to learn some stuff..

• marithim

August 24, 2015 at 9:29 pm

I never do challenges, but I miss lyra so very much, I’ll try. Hey, it’ll get me doing things every day, which will be a bonus anyways right? Now just to figure out instagram…

• AllysonKendal

August 25, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Yay!!! I can’t wait! I’ll be traveling but I hope I can play along! I’d love a Lyra or lolly 😍😍

• Veena

Administrator
    August 25, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Along with this challenge I’ll be posting roughly 14 new Quick Lessons as well. 🙂

• Sonja Rouge

August 26, 2015 at 11:43 am

Is there a guide to all of the above listed poses/tricks/stretches ect?
    Also when will the winner be announced?

• Kayla Bee

August 26, 2015 at 12:45 pm

I second OctoberFox! Will there be lessons/guides or are these already available on the site?

• Veena

Administrator
    August 26, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Yes, by following me on IG you will see my demo post the day BEFORE, you’re suppose to post that same exercise. This way you have a chance to see what it is. When I do a challenge there will usually be lessons on the website for FULL break down of a move or exercise. IG’s 17 secs isn’t enough time to properly explain anything in my opinion!

Winners are announced within a few days after September 30th.

• Katie Cat

August 27, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Yay! I’m so excited for this 🙂 I don’t have a pole or lyra at home yet so I’m happy this will be with no equipment!

• Kayla Bee

August 27, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Awesome! Thanks Veena!

• JcanChick

August 31, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Do i have to set my profile to public? I tend to have wierdos sending me IG requests and i like having the option to screen who wants to follow me first.

Page 1 of 7