StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2015 September Challenge!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 31, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Yes must be set to public to be entered to win.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 31, 2015 at 5:15 pm
  • Patti

August 31, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Does each one have to be posted on the same day? Or can u post a few at a time as long as the post is properly labeled with the day and hashtags

• Veena

Administrator
    August 31, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Same day 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    August 31, 2015 at 9:31 pm

If you can 😊😊

• bwiertalla

September 1, 2015 at 11:01 am

Are all the moves going to be doable for us beginners? I see the superman is on there and I’ve never done that before. This might be the challenge to kick my butt back into shape! 🙂

• marithim

September 1, 2015 at 11:22 am

I’m assuming the superman is the back muscle exercise instead of the pole move 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    September 1, 2015 at 12:17 pm

It’s best to try and post that same day because I don’t want everyone rushing to post and trying to do ALL of these in one or two days. That would be missing the point of learning new exercises.

Yes, there will always be beginner options in the lesson that goes with the IG clip, this is a no equipment needed challenge so there will be no pole work. The superman is a back exercise. Some names have been changed or shorten to fit on the creative. 🙂

• Cantetinza17

September 1, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Wow I’ve never done Lyra.

• JBStarryEyedGirl

September 1, 2015 at 4:14 pm

So excited to be a part of this September challenge! It has been ages since I have had a bit of spare time since building our new studio space! Thanks Veena and Fluid Metal Designs! I have announced the challenge to all my instructors and students to get involved too! Follow us @pinklemonstudio I want to win that #pinklyra for the studio!!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 1, 2015 at 4:17 pm
  • Rachel Osborne

September 1, 2015 at 4:54 pm

First day done! I took my shirt off because I wanted to see what my shoulder blades looked like doing the movements. Had forgotten what a fab exercise this is

• mystical

September 1, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Got done with day one, hopefully I can post each exercise each day.. I want a lyra, it would help with exercising more and especially when it’s minus 12 degrees outside during the winter.

• sundcarrie

September 1, 2015 at 6:53 pm

I want a lyra really bad so I am in except I am a moron when it comes to Instagram so anyone who can direct me to the idiots guide that would be much appreciated since I can’t figure out how to share the post on Instagram. I did manage to follow.

• Kellye Perkins

September 1, 2015 at 9:42 pm

I am new to Instagram and have registered an account. What photo do I repost to do this? Trying to figure it out:)

Page 2 of 7