StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2015 September Challenge!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 1, 2015 at 10:08 pm

If you guys want to repost something to IG there are several options. The easiest suggestion is to Google “how to repost to Instagram” You’ll see several apps suggested and other info.

Repost my first post, the pink one with all the words and the info on how to join. You only do this once.

Then to join in the challenge post yourself doing the exercises I demonstrated the day before. For example today you will post the Forward and back scapula. You must tag @studioveena and @Insp_ector along with including the hashtag #SVlyralolly

• CD Hussey fka Jivete

September 2, 2015 at 8:02 am

I’m definitely up for this challenge. I’ve been eyeballing a lolipop lyra for a while. Okay, off to figure out Instagram and such!

• Kellye Perkins

September 2, 2015 at 8:41 am

I think I managed to repost the picture and share it on Instagram. Veena can you tell me if you can see it? I used #KellyePerkins. Thanks!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 2, 2015 at 8:59 am

I will only be able to see your posts if you @studioveena. If you only hashtag I would have to look for your profile everyday and that would not be possible with so many people playing. To qualify be sure to include @studioveena and @insp_ector in the description with your #svlyralolly 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    September 2, 2015 at 4:07 pm
  • AllysonKendal

September 2, 2015 at 10:03 pm

I feel bad I’ve kind of been MIA, but I’m on vacation… Still making sure I keep up with the challenge! Here I am: Instagram.com/akpoles

Keeping my fingers crossed for a shiny new Lyra or lolly!

• DixyDreamer

September 3, 2015 at 4:56 am

I just made a IG account and posted Day 3 to it I missed days 1 and 2. I followed studioveena and Insp_ector but I cant figure out how to share the post. I have tried online with my laptop and with my phone with no success. I had to make my video then use my phone to capture the video and load it up to IG. I know I am doing something wrong there has got to be an easier way to do this. I am still going to do day 1 and 2 but it will be next week before I can do them and post them. I wish everyone luck with the challenge 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    September 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm
  • Veena

Administrator
    September 4, 2015 at 3:03 pm
  • Veena

Administrator
    September 5, 2015 at 1:53 pm
  • Veena

Administrator
    September 6, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Can you believe tomorrow is already day 7!!!

Day 7! 🍭 Plank Tuck

NEW lesson https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/55ec55c3-77b0-4ae7-b5b6-3ac00a9aa0eb

IG clip https://instagram.com/p/7TEKxepAZ0/

• AllysonKendal

September 6, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Loving this challenge! Who is still playing along?

• mystical

September 6, 2015 at 10:03 pm

I’m still playing along, loving it to 🙂

• Kellye Perkins

September 6, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Yes. Still playing-haven’t missed a day! Enjoy seeing everyone:)

• JcanChick

September 6, 2015 at 10:54 pm

I had to skip today wasnt feeling well. Will have to catch up tomorrow or so.
    @ jcan_chick on instagram.

Page 3 of 7