StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2015 Splits Challenge

• I polekat I

March 4, 2015 at 3:44 am

yeppp ive heard stretching with blocks is a great way to flatten down the last few pesky inches if you are not flat yet =)

• Neesy118

March 4, 2015 at 9:47 pm

Here are my progress photos. I honestly don’t think I see a difference. I have to stretch forever just for these and I’m left shaking after…

• Phoenix Hunter

March 4, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Neesy, I havent seen your before pics but these look great!! 🙂 you are very close. be patient and keep stretching consistently. dont make my mistake and try to rush things.. you also have a very pretty toe point. my feet look weird, even when pointed. I think I’m very flat footed or something. haha!

• gerfina84

March 5, 2015 at 4:52 am

middle split improvement…
    not a lot but if you look closer you can see a lil improvement… hopefully i will be able to do that split soon too 🙂 it’s soooooo hard for me to do that one…

• Neesy118

March 5, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Gerfina… wow! I want your front splits!!! Looking good!!!!

• Neesy118

March 5, 2015 at 12:25 pm

PhoenixHunter – thank you. I need to stop being so impatient. I just feel I work so hard that I expect my progress to be like ‘wow’ lol

• Phoenix Hunter

March 5, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Well, it looks great so just keep doing what you’re doing. it’s working! 🙂

• gerfina84

March 8, 2015 at 8:45 am

Neesy118 thank you so much 😊

• Beccaf87

March 18, 2015 at 10:26 am

One month in! Sorry for the weird photo. Boyfriends brother is in the room with the full size mirror. Would like to make some side by side comparisons but not sure how to do that.

• Beccaf87

March 18, 2015 at 10:37 am

Figured it out! Front splits challenge 1 month in.

• gerfina84

March 18, 2015 at 10:46 am

becca looks good. keep it up 🙂

• Beccaf87

March 18, 2015 at 10:59 am

Thanks! 🙂

• epsilonte

March 18, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Wow, that’s some really awesome progress! *.* Congrats!! 🙂

• Saeth

March 27, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Hello ladies.
    First of all I’m so sorry for just vanishing. I’ve been having an awful time with my health and that of my mother’s who is in a terribly stressful situation. As a consequence I slacked off on poling and also my stretching. I will begin again tomorrow and try to have some actual progress pictures at the end of April.

It was so lovely to see all your photos and comments and ladies still joining in. It’s really inspiring and ignited the fire back within me and I hope to journey alongside you all again. Keep at it everyone, and remember even if you drop off, you can always start up again!

• Neesy118

April 2, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Hope you’re feeling better Saeth, and looking forward to your April pics 🙂

Page 13 of 17