StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2015 Splits Challenge

• Neesy118

April 2, 2015 at 11:14 pm

April progress pics

• gerfina84

April 3, 2015 at 1:25 am

Neesy look at you. Awesome. Your middle split 😃 good progress 😃 keep going 😃 front splits better too 😃

• PolarGirl

April 6, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Ummmm…so…last night THIS happened:
    (!!!)

• PolarGirl

April 6, 2015 at 5:57 pm

You can see a tiny sliver of light on my right vertical split…and I look pretty uncomfortable there, which is weird because I’ve always been way closer to my right vertical split than any other. I hadn’t done any flexibility training in a couple of weeks and then last night after my strength training session and some stretching I just knew tonight was the night. I dropped down into my normal end range for middle split and then was like, hmmm, I think I can just sit down. And I did! I rolled back and forth to make sure I was actually in a middle split and I was! So then I thought, I’m gonna get my vertical split tonight too. So I tried my bad side first…and I got that too! It seriously just happened one day after lots of trying and feeling like it never would. So excited and motivated!!!

• Tamarinda

April 6, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Polargirl your pictures are GORGEOUS!!!

• Stefana of Light

April 7, 2015 at 8:15 am

Yes Polargirl what she said ^^^^ and woot woot!!!!

• kassidy7777083

April 12, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Hi all. Here are my starting pics for the 2015 challenge. Currently i have one block right splits, left splits a few inches away and middle are in the sky. Hope to have 3 blocks on right, one block on left and flat middle by christmas lol!! Here’s hoping as my middles are SLOW progress.

• kassidy7777083

April 12, 2015 at 6:54 pm
  • Runemist34

April 27, 2015 at 10:17 am

Thread Necromancy!
    It’s been like 15 days since I saw anything in this one, so I thought I’d post and check in!
    I don’t have any pictures for now (who knew they’d be so hard for me to get all the time!!) but I am still stretching and working at it!
    So, my front right and left splits are coming along- sometimes I feel like they aren’t doing anything, and then mornings like this one, I wonder if I’ve gone too far! But I’m really excited, I’m more flexible in the hips than I’ve ever been!
    The middle splits, well, they still suck a bit to stretch (I’ve been doing it with knees bent, to stay stable). Apparently tight hips “runs in the family,” and I’m so determined that it will not drag me down! But, it’s a stretch that I’ve always avoided, so I shouldn’t be too surprised about it being unpleasant for a bit!

I hope everyone else is seeing progress and keeping up with it! I’m always so excited to see everyone’s progress, even if I don’t reply 🙂

• Beccaf87

April 27, 2015 at 10:31 am

I have still been stretching but not as much flex training. I am starting over with the 30 day challenge so hopefully progress picks up soon. 🙂

• Phoenix Hunter

April 27, 2015 at 10:39 am

starting to work on over splits. my regular splits are mostly flat. oversplits are new so I’m excited to see how I progress in them. right now I am no where near the floor with them. I look horrendous in these pics! haha! I was working out for 4 hours straight when I took these.

• Runemist34

April 27, 2015 at 11:57 am

Becca, it’s good that you’re still stretching! Flexy training can be tiring, so I understand 😉
    Phoenix, that’s awesome! I’m totally freaked out about doing oversplits training- I’m shocked that my hips are THIS far, but oversplits?
    I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get there 😛
    Those middle splits are sooo flat, I’m envious!

• AllysonKendal

April 27, 2015 at 6:47 pm

I’m still going at it, but progress has stalled (and maybe regressed a bit)…. I had some busy times and kind of slacked off.

But I’m back at it and Im using a block to hopefully get those last few inches.

• AllysonKendal

April 27, 2015 at 7:05 pm

here is a clearer pic, i suppose it is getting better

• gerfina84

April 28, 2015 at 7:24 am

ok sooooo i am still struggling with my middle split but it’s getting better. i would say pretty close now lol since i still can’t do the middle one i am working again on different front split poses and back flexibility. i still stretch a lot to finally get my middle one.
    happy stretching ladies 🙂

Page 14 of 17