StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 30 day pole challenge

• Runemist34

April 18, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I would love to, but unfortunately I just moved, and my pole is down till I can get my stepfather to come up and install it! He's the only one with the tools and stuff to do it, unfortunately 🙁

• juliagoolia21

April 19, 2011 at 1:24 am

I need help! How do I start this?!

• dustbunny

April 19, 2011 at 6:37 am

@Julia, It's just for fun.  Jump on your pole everyday.  Even if it's just for a few minutes, record yourself if you can, and make a vid after 30 days.  See what you can accomplish!

• juliagoolia21

April 19, 2011 at 1:46 pm

@dustbunny, I know it’s just for fun but ive had a really hard time getting into the routine of things. Recommend any dvd’s or other websites?

• juliagoolia21

@dustbunny, I know it’s just for fun but ive had a really hard time getting into the routine of things. Recommend any dvd’s or other websites?

• juliagoolia21

• juliagoolia21

• juliagoolia21

• JBStarryEyedGirl

April 20, 2011 at 12:37 am

I started my 30 day challenge today! I just got my pole, took some video, and I JUST happen to go on vacation (and to a friends' wedding!) next month! This will be my added motivation to do a little something extra to get in the best shape I can in the next 4 weeks! Lots of body rolls, hip circles, and abs, abs, abs!!! This is going to be such a fun project!

• dustbunny

April 20, 2011 at 8:05 am

So I put on the radio last night and attempted to bounce my @ss on the floor for a couple songs.  LOL, the results are hilarious.  Apparently I have a defective left cheek.  Sometimes it reacts just slightly out of sync with the right cheek and I end up with a "wave" effect.  When trying to move it on it's own, it just sits there and laughs at me. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif 

I also worked on lifting into an elbow stand, it's getting much easier since the last time I tried.  Still using the wall/pole for support, or I'll end up on my head, but it's getting there. I dream of the day when I can lift into it in the middle of the room…

• senrysa

April 20, 2011 at 8:44 am

@smokinAngel….hmmm my washer freaked out on me so hubby called the repairman.  I told him listen, I am not taking that pole down it is in the perfect spot. So today we shall see….LOL Considering the size of this little Georgia town I expect some response even if it is for him to act like he doesn't see it all.https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif

@dustbunny, my a$$ is apparently too old to do much bouncing either side. I can shake it and groove it slow a little but have never been able to do a bouncey thing at all. LOLhttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• smokinangel

April 23, 2011 at 8:20 pm

why is it the smoothest tricks always happen off camera?  normally my superman to invert is wiggle wiggle squeak slide, repeat.  camera off and smooth slide down. lol. 

• VinterVild

April 24, 2011 at 5:35 am

I'm in! After three weeks with no pole it won't be that hard 😉

• PGHPoleKitty

April 24, 2011 at 6:10 am

I’m in! As soon as I get my pole I will get started on this 🙂

• polekitcat

April 24, 2011 at 10:05 am

Im In!!!!

Page 2 of 2