StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Anyone else having this problem?

• nymphdancer

January 7, 2012 at 9:27 am

from the amount of cats/dogs I see in vids I'm pretty sure your not alone. My problem is getting my kids off the pole.

• Katzuki

January 7, 2012 at 9:29 am

Hehe, I guess that's even harder.. at least my cats can't open doors 😀

• nymphdancer

January 7, 2012 at 9:36 am

my male jack walked into my foot as I was doing a spin, now if I go to the pole he runs to the sofa or into the bedroom lol. The kids not so much.

• Dancing Paws

January 7, 2012 at 10:07 am

Why yes. I posted a video about my dogs and poling recently. 

https://www.studioveena.com/videos/view/4ef68e11-1ab0-42e6-90f5-593c0ac37250

I've kicked Griffy in the head before. When I was upside down trying the rainbow, Griffy came over and planted a big wet kiss square on my lips.

• luvlee

January 7, 2012 at 10:13 am

Something about that Shiney base!!! I have to put something down for Elle like a box, toy, or paper for her to lay on. And that doesn’t always work. They love it. I have accidentally kicked her on spin mode and landed on her because she refuses to move. I have to lock her in the b room sometimes!!!

• JeHanne

January 7, 2012 at 10:13 am

Any time I'm doing moves with any type of speed or lift I close the baby gate in the hallway. Pole space becomes off limits for fur babies until gate is opened!

They are allowed in when I do flexibility training or floor work and they LOVE my yoga mat. I am wondering if I need to get one for them to chill on because they take it over when I am on it. (Okay… I let them take it over but still). 

• Katzuki

January 7, 2012 at 10:23 am

https://www.studioveena.com/users/view/4d39f85b-a244-4a56-88c0-768b0ac37250: Cute vid ;D lol
    The fun thing about the cat in my pic is that she just lies there, doesn't want to play or anything, just wants to be in the middle of things..

Yeah luvlee, must be something special about that shiny base! ^^

• luvlee

January 7, 2012 at 10:32 am

If you have a yoga mat, put that out. Maybe she will want to lay there instead!!!

• Gsylass

January 7, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Awww, adorable!!

Yes, mine do too! As soon as I come down in my workout clothes and put the music on, they'll be round the pole! And when I stretch, they join me on my mat.

• PaulettePoles

January 8, 2012 at 4:57 am

Definitely! Between kids and cats- My pole is in high demand! I get it out for ME and everyone else comes running!

• PaulettePoles

January 8, 2012 at 4:57 am

Definitely! Between kids and cats- My pole is in high demand! I get it out for ME and everyone else comes running!

• Vdub

January 8, 2012 at 7:56 am

My dog used to come to the pole everytime I practiced until I accidentally kicked him in the head.  Now he runs out of the room everytime I get on the pole.

• AliciaPolerina

January 8, 2012 at 10:02 pm

My dog likes to kiss my face whenever I’m inverted lol

• cristinaap

January 8, 2012 at 11:08 pm

My dog loves the taste of itac and she will lick it off my pole and even lick my bottom hand while im doing moves such as the butterfly lol
    She loves the yoga mat and my crash mat and she thinks its her playtime whenever i get it out!

• MissMeliss

January 8, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Gorgeous cat!!

Page 1 of 2