StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Anyone ever launch themselves off pole?

• Dancing Paws

March 4, 2011 at 4:56 pm

spinnygirl – OMG, I kick my dog on accident too! Usually doing a reverse grab. It's usually his fault though cuz he thinks I am playing and tries to bite my feet.

• Madfelice

March 4, 2011 at 8:35 pm

I once kicked my dog in the head as he wandered in front of me in the middle of practicing a routine right when I was doing a fan kick.  The sound of platform heel contacting with beagle head was decidedly unpleasant, but he learned not to walk near the pole when I am on it, and considering he doesn't learn anything normally(not the brightest of dog, although we love him very much, lol), it really must have hurt him too, although he showed no sign that it had at the time.

• Hana Granados

March 5, 2011 at 10:36 am

What a wonderful thread!!! I feel somuch less stupid now!  My 13 pound Lochien furball only got clocked in the head twice (accident I swear) before he learned to stand off the carpet with a bemused look on his face!  Veena, thanks so very much for sharing the bloopers…. I have sometimes been to embarassed to struggle for a move in class thinking I'm the only one who ever does but you totally inspired me!  XOX

• EVamp83

March 8, 2011 at 3:21 am

I torpedoed straight down on my first serious holly drop attempt. (I was lucky, only minor shoulder ouchies). Needless to say, I shelfed that one for months after!

• Spazz420

March 8, 2011 at 7:00 am

IN PUBLIC! Was at my old studio and this brand new girl was just watching the class finish up and was going to do her 1st lesson so i show off with a gemini to scorpio switch with no hands, but i was not holding right and when i did the switch i came crashing down into my head, im glad im a klutz and know how to fall and i freaked everyone out. oh and once i was in heels back when i was very new and my shoes went one way and i went the other i wish i wouldve got that one on video

Page 3 of 3