StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Anyone use a pole light?

• Runemist34

November 5, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Is this a pole, or a set of lights? Maybe a link would help?

• grayeyes

November 5, 2013 at 7:19 pm
  • Runemist34

November 5, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Aaah! I think I’ve seen those in some videos, but I can’t really remember who put it up. I keep thinking I’d like to get one, one day, when I have some kind of expendable income (once I enter the land of fairy tales!)

• bodyworkshop21

November 6, 2013 at 2:40 am

Is it for you ? I’ve used flashing lights at my studio – and you can really get quite a few options that flash etc to the beat of the music – you could have any type and direction it to the pole – but I did have mixed views in class – some girls found it gave them a headache xxx

• grayeyes

November 6, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Yes, for me. I was just thinking about something for my pole at home. I saw the video of the MiPole light someone posted on another thread, which was very helpful to know what it looks like.

• xylina

November 6, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I have one I love it

• verucablue

November 6, 2013 at 10:07 pm

I put up the video – we have some at my studio they are fun!

• CrazyKosters

November 8, 2013 at 5:10 pm

I use one sometimes and I posted a few vids using it. I like it but if you want it to go to the beat of the music you have to have the music up a little loud.

• PoleFitMom

November 8, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I have the mipole light and they are ok. The batteries don’t last very long in the ones I have. I will say – This bulb is awesome, if you have a lamp nearby it is pretty cool! And as long as you don’t mind waiting a few weeks, the $5 is a great price! http://www.ebay.com/itm/E27-3W-RGB-LED-Crystal-Stage-Rotating-Color-Light-Bulb-Lamp-For-Party-Disco-Bar-/350916666895?pt=US_String_Lights_Fairy_Lights&hash=item51b443660f

• grayeyes

November 8, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I’m intrigued by the rotating bulb! Thanks for posting. Thank you also to VerucaBlue for posting the MiPole light video–very helpful to see what it really looks like.

• xylina

November 9, 2013 at 3:51 am

Thw mipole light is cheaper amazon.com

• betsyevil

November 9, 2013 at 8:41 am

I recently got a mipole light so far I love it

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

November 9, 2013 at 10:06 am

I’ve had lights in my pole area before, just wasn’t the Mipole lights. You can if you have a G.C. or order from Musician’s Friend lights, but those options can be a bit pricier.

• Sassypants

November 9, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I have the mipole light. It’s a lot of fun, but if you plan on video taping you will need more light because it is insufficient. Also, it only lights about 90% of the way around your pole because their is a piece that comes out to fit around your pole, so there are not lights there.

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now