StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Been noticing little changes here and there….

• Webmaster

Administrator
    February 17, 2012 at 7:46 pm

It gets better, keep your eyes open!!!

• PixiLouBell

February 18, 2012 at 11:49 am

wow awesome job with the changes! i love this site!! great job webmaster and veena! 🙂

• minicoopergrl

February 19, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Im liking the changes too!  I noticed the discuss bit a few days ago.  Thanks Webby!  

• phoenix kazree

February 19, 2012 at 10:17 pm

I'm loving the changes too! 🙂

• chemgoddess1

March 3, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Thread pics seem a little large….can I play a game to see if I can get the entire page in my picture???

• chemgoddess1

March 3, 2012 at 10:48 pm

So I have a question and I think it has been answered before….in blog posts and even now in status comments it will pick up misspellings and underline them but in the forum it still won't?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 3, 2012 at 10:50 pm

@Chemgoddess1 – Yes, the editor doesn't handle this yet.  I'm looking at different options.

• PaulettePoles

March 4, 2012 at 7:12 am

hmmm… Im hoping youre working on a search bar :):)

Im liking all the changes!

• PlatinumAni

March 4, 2012 at 7:52 am

Wow fantastic changes webby. Saw the home page today 🙂

• Dancing Paws

March 4, 2012 at 10:29 am

Webbie – Have you ever considered a search bar in the videos section? I know a lot of us watch a video, then later want to go back to it, but can't find it. A search mechanism would be good for that. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 4, 2012 at 10:33 am

@sensualscimitar – What I've been considering is a site-wide search so that we don't have a search in forum, then videos, then lessons etc…  It's definitely on my todo list but we have something else we are gonna pull out of our sleeves first 🙂

• Dancing Paws

March 4, 2012 at 10:35 am

That works! YAY!

• chemgoddess1

March 4, 2012 at 2:40 pm

So next question Webby….is there a way to separate status updates from the rest (color, side by side, possible selection of srtatus only on the home page)?  They are getting lost with everything else that is on the home page.  

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 4, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Not yet but that is a great suggestion for the to-do list.

• PixiLouBell

March 5, 2012 at 12:43 am

very nice changes!! love it! 🙂

Page 2 of 3