StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Breast lift?

• Yanille79

April 2, 2013 at 2:16 am

Well congrats life is too short and what ever makes you happy and confident go for it. It’s awesome I don’t regret anything I’ve done .. It’s exciting .. Congrats and
    Sure u will be happy

• Yanille79

April 2, 2013 at 2:17 am

Well congrats life is too short and what ever makes you happy and confident go for it. It’s awesome I don’t regret anything I’ve done .. It’s exciting .. Congrats and
    Sure u will be happy

• SueSnider

April 3, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I don't know if this helps at all but I thought I would post it anyway.  I work out in the gym, as well as pole, on a regular basis and noticed that certain chest exercises can give a nice (less expensive) breast lift.  After beginning to do Incline and decline dumbbell bench and barbell bench press I noticed some added perkiness up top.  When I commented to a trainer friend of mine, I was told the incline exercises helps lift and the decline works on preventing the sagginess.  It does take a bit longer for results, but you can avoid the downtime that would come with surgery.  https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

• LillyBilly

April 3, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Does it work for large breasts with excess skin as well?

• SueSnider

April 4, 2013 at 3:04 pm

It would help some of it but it would depend on your body and how you want to look afterward.  Everyone's body makes gains differently.  You could always give the incline & decline a try for a while and if you're not getting the desired results go for the lift–if nothing else, you gained some more strength for poling! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good luck with everything! 

• poletrickster

April 4, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Weights have made me have firm pecs but saggy deflated breast tissue. I want a lift one day also!

• LillyBilly

April 5, 2013 at 3:03 am

@SueBaron thanks, I will try that!

Page 2 of 2