Oh wow! Those are awesome!!

• chemgoddess1

June 11, 2011 at 7:21 am

I want the whole outfit!

• chemgoddess1

June 11, 2011 at 7:24 am
  • Dancing Paws

June 11, 2011 at 9:59 am

I want the stripeys and the laceys. Too bad I can't justify buying it.

• Veena

Administrator
    June 11, 2011 at 7:30 pm

I would soooo wear those for hooping!!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• marle777

June 14, 2011 at 9:55 am

Hmm, those are a little overpriced (but not terribly)… I think I'll make some versions of my own and see what develops from there. I'm in the midst of starting an etsy shop anyway…

• marle777

June 14, 2011 at 10:02 am

Oh and these are really popular with tribal bellydancers and hoopers like Veena said so there are probably more on etsy listed under related names..

• Dancing Paws

June 14, 2011 at 10:07 am

I would totally wear them for teaching bellydance classes, but I can't afford it. I need to buy a sewing machine and learn to sew. I keep finding all these cute things I want which I could make myslef.

• nymphdancer

June 14, 2011 at 1:41 pm

my mom was an excellent seamstress in the day, she used to make all my riding jackets made my wedding dress costumes for the local Ladybird dancers. I WISH I had learned more then basics of sewing and kept up with it. So many cute things!

• Runemist34

June 14, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Nymph, I wish I could get more into sewing, too! I have a machine and I understand the rudiments…but things like clothes or stretchy material? No way!

Those leg…thingies are super cute! However, I would enjoy the arm thingies a lot more! I'm always into those arm thingies…even though I don't have any! lol! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• isisandshiva

June 15, 2011 at 8:36 am

while I am by no means an excelent seamstress, in fact I can barely sew a straight line, I've invented some interesting ways to not let anyone else notice that.  if you wanted make those with something that didn't have a pattern you had to match or vetical lines that had to stay that way, one way to make them easier with a stretchy fabric is to cut them a few inches longer than you want them + hem/seam allowance, then sew the tubes an then when you finish stitching up the back of the main tube you can slice a straight line accross the top and bottom then you have an even leg, and I actualy find it easier to sew in circles than in straight throughs.