StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Buying clothes for big chests

• Buying clothes for big chests

Posted by jeansgina on June 5, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Any girls out there have a similar problem to me? I'm small around the waist (ish) and have a very large chest and I can't find any nice crop tops that will fit.  I'd like a matching set ideally. Is there any websites that cater for me? I don't want to be completely covered up but I don't want to be falling out either

Kira replied 12 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

June 5, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I know that Sweet Vixen Couture can probably custom make stuff that would fit you.  I would also look at all of the Brazillian sports shops as it seems all of those ladies are big chested with small waists and bottoms.  I also know there have been threads on here regarding this.

http://www.bodybybrazil.com/?gclid=COPnprrYt7ACFUJo4AodBG3Y5w

• brittanypaige

June 5, 2012 at 6:42 pm

@jeansgina: I have the same problem! My chest is a D and 35 inches and my waist is 27 inches – so pretty tiny! If you are looking for crop tops, I have ones that I like and fit pretty well. I got them at American Apparel last year. I am sure they still have some! Also – the best sports bra I have found (that actually holds my boobs in!) is the Armour Bra from Under Armour!

• Runemist34

June 5, 2012 at 11:50 pm

Yeeaaah, I've got this problem rather badly. I'm always scouring every store for shirts that fit, and don't have that stupid built-in bra thing!

I'm a 32G, which means I'm 32 inches around my waist, and 39 inches around the bust. Quite a difference, and I dish out the big bucks for my bras, too. I'm considering trying to find some good online stores for shirts and things, especially workout wear!

I'll have to check out the places you girls have mentioned!

• jeansgina

June 6, 2012 at 2:03 am

Thanks for the help girls, I’ll have a look online tonight. I’m also a 32G and buying matching sets is a nightmare! If I find anything suitable I’ll post it on here x

• Kira

June 6, 2012 at 1:41 pm

hey fellow Mancunian 😉 Previous costumes I've worn are bikini sets – I usually buy on figleaves, it's not suuuuper cheap but the quality is good and they stock brands like Freya that make tops for bigger chests. Recently i've found some good crop tops on asos – I tend to go for tops that have thicker straps and a sweetheart neckline because it flatters my top half and balances me out more. Oooh also sometimes they have some lovely stuff on etsy which they custom make but again it's not very cheap….