StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions CHRISTMAS TREE SPLITS CHALLENGE AGAIN? I am in!

• PlatinumAni

December 17, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Thanks glitter & congrats to you! You look all cute in our pics….I am a sweaty disheveled mess in mine. Guess what? I was so happy I don’t give a damn!

• Elektra Vallens

December 18, 2012 at 11:51 am

Oops I guess I should have posted the photo in here.   This was my first year with splits, so I'm happy to have any splits under the tree.  Next year, though, I plan to do middles under the tree!

https://www.studioveena.com/photos/view_photo/50ce2d4a-dc50-4aac-99b8-3a670ac37250

• Leanne Love

December 18, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I feel totally silly asking, but am I missing something? Is "Christmas tree splits" an pole move, or just doing the splits near a Christmas tree? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_santa.gif

• Lyme Lyte

December 18, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Every year some of us challenge each other to get our splits and get a picture in front of the Christman tree…or any tree if you don't celebrate Christmas.  It just gives us somehting to stive for if 1) we never had the splits before, 2) had your spints and no longer do 3) trying to get the splits on the "other side" or 4) getting your middle splits!

Anyone can participate! 

• calipolepixie

December 18, 2012 at 2:06 pm

I'm out. 🙁 no splits for me by xmas…I've been in a rut & depression and havent practiced pole let alone stretched in over 2 weeks. Sigh.

• Lyme Lyte

December 18, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Bummer Cali, hope you get out of that depression!  I was just trying to stretch and not sure if I will get it or not……we will see!

• Leanne Love

December 18, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I know it's late but maybe by some Christmas miracle I can get my middle splits in one week! haha

• Cantetinza17

December 18, 2012 at 3:38 pm

That would be awesome, but don't hurt yourself.  Lol

• CapFeb

December 18, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I was convinced that I would be able to get my right splits but it's mid december and I haven't worked out a single time….maybe my Russian Gumbi Genes will kick in and I can get damn close, though 😛 I'm only about 4in off the ground on my right side now (which is a major improvement from my 12+ inches at the beginning of the year.)

• Cantetinza17

December 18, 2012 at 3:56 pm

You might be able to do your over split which may get you down the rest of the way. Just be gentle with yourself. Make sure your super warmed up.

• PlatinumAni

December 18, 2012 at 4:38 pm

That is how I got the last couple of inches on my non dom front split. Started training oversplits. 🙂 Carefully of course.

• Cantetinza17

December 18, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Oh, well ther eis nothing that I can add to your regimen. lol

• PlatinumAni

December 18, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Hahaha there is plenty I still need to work on. My middles are brand new and far from comfy.. plus my back is not nearly as flexy as my legs.

• natasha fatale

December 18, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I remember when I was 18 years old, I managed to get down to the side splits in two weeks. Two freaking weeks! Now …mmmmm…I'm going to wonder :). I'm for it. Will this be the official thread?

• DulceDivine

December 18, 2012 at 7:30 pm

What is this exactly? Sorry I'm confused lol. Are we taking pictures of our splits in front of a christmas tree? I want to participate! 🙂

Page 10 of 16