StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions CHRISTMAS TREE SPLITS CHALLENGE AGAIN? I am in!

• Yennifer

September 24, 2014 at 2:36 am

I’m in! Would love to get the splits!

• tiggertail

September 24, 2014 at 6:24 am

Allyson, Veena’s lessons are really good so i guess you get go with this. Other might use some dvd they have too. The goal is to improve your split with safe exercice so no need to go crazy about it, i think that 3X a week is just perfect πŸ™‚

• Rylonn

September 24, 2014 at 6:13 pm

oh my goodness! is it that time of year already? It seems like only a few months ago, I was trying to get my splits before christmas!!!

• salsadicta1152

September 24, 2014 at 10:03 pm

where is the new thread….i’m in!!

• carteraudrey781209

September 25, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Me too! I am in!

• SweetLavender

September 25, 2014 at 7:42 pm

End of year goal, Xmas Splits! I’m in too.

• scarlet snow

September 25, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I wanna be able to do splits by Christmas!!! Count me in!

• Cazzzz

September 25, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Doh! What are “Christmas Tree Splits?”

• Cherished

September 26, 2014 at 10:52 am

@Cazz it’s a challenge to work on your splits and post a pic of you doing them under the Christmas tree by December πŸ™‚

• Cazzzz

September 27, 2014 at 12:39 am

Ty, Cherished.
    I’m totally up for a Christmas Tree Splits Challenge. It will be interesting to see what this five year old hip replacement will do. Don’t worry. I’ll be careful.
    I can’t believe how great this hip replacement has become. I’ve been doing Reformer Pilates (which I love) for a year and a half prior to taking up polling in Aug ’14.
    Blessing abound. πŸ™‚

• Camilla Leilasdotter

September 28, 2014 at 12:37 pm

I’m in! 😁

• Veena

Administrator
    November 29, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I’ll place this at the top of the site for everyone to find quickly! Good luck with your splits! Don’t forget to check out all of the individual stretching lessons and many routines here to help you out!

• Lyme Lyte

November 29, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Ok LAdies, LET’S GET IT!!!

• Cazzzz

November 29, 2014 at 4:30 pm

I was in, then I was out, then I was in, then I was out, now I’m in again. Doh!
    My left sartorius muscle has not been takin’ kindly to the splits work. I think it’s an ancient injury from childhood, at least that’s what the muscle memory is that I get around it.
    But I did Veena’s spits routine the other day for the first time (I was doing a splits routine that I had found elsewhere on the web and it wasn’t going so well for my sartorius) and my sartorius and hamstrings did great with it, so I’m back in. hehe.

I’m still not clear on how many days a week to train splits, though. ??

• PolarGirl

November 29, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I won’t have a Christmas tree, but I’m totally into the challenge!

Page 14 of 16