StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions CHRISTMAS TREE SPLITS CHALLENGE AGAIN? I am in!

• Skullpixie

November 29, 2014 at 4:54 pm

I’m working away on my middles and front splits I’m getting closer! I’ll be posting progress soon 🙂 I should hopefully be in my front splits or side split by Xmas.

• Skullpixie

November 29, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Cazzz 2 to 3 times a week is enough to train for splits 🙂 keep warm when stretching it helps a lot.

• tblue41945

November 29, 2014 at 5:10 pm

I’m in!

• Adrestia

November 29, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Ok I’m in. I’m not real sure I’m going to get there since I’ve never had my splits in my whole life and I still feels like I’m miles away from the floor but I’m down for trying!

I’ve been doing Cleo’s splits training from Rockin’ Legs and Abs until I get off my lazy behind and get a foam roller so I can work on Veena’s. Then my plan was to trade off between the two: Cleo one day, Veena the next time and so on.

What stretchers/routines are you all following?

• Cazzzz

December 1, 2014 at 7:42 am

apolemorphic: You might get the splits by Christmas. I’ve never had the splits either – oh, wait, I was able to do the middle splits ONCE when I was and adolescent. I have a hip replacement (5 yrs old now) and I think I will be able to get the side splits on one side safely and comfortably. I’m pretty far away, too, so we will see. But hey, its the journey, not the destination, ay? It’s who you become in the process of where you are going, whether you ever really get there or not, and that who we will become whether we get the splits or not is more flexible, baby.

I’m doing Veena’s side splits routine every second or third day.

• whokitten992397

December 1, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I’d like to join this challenge! I’m currently going through the 30 day reset and my studio classes are few and far between this month.
    Love any accountability partners!

• Krista Bocko

December 1, 2014 at 6:23 pm

I will work hard on middles! It’s been too long since I have stretched. Love this challenge!!

• Adrestia

December 3, 2014 at 5:55 am

Cazzz I think it’s AWESOME you are working on splits with a hip done! I’m a nurse and I see so many people who have had joints done that just….don’t use them and then complain that the surgery didn’t bring them back to normal. I’m not an ortho nurse but it doesn’t take a nurse to know that if you don’t work a muscle it’ll get lazy and stiff and same goes for joints. So props to you!

We’ll give the ol’ college try and see how we do… if nothing else we can always try for the umm… Valentine’s Day Splits Challenge right? hahaha

• Amiloo

December 3, 2014 at 2:59 pm

I am soooooo in!!

• sundcarrie

December 3, 2014 at 3:28 pm

I am in!

• cazacat

December 3, 2014 at 6:01 pm

I’m in……..Again LOL!

• LocheshXXX

December 3, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I’m in.

• PolarGirl

December 24, 2014 at 6:30 pm

No Christmas tree but I’ve been working on my splits!

• Rachel Osborne

December 24, 2014 at 8:23 pm

I’ve had flatter squarer days but deadline is here and wine is calling. Here’s to a flexi 2015! 🎅🎄🎁

• Pretty Pixie

December 25, 2014 at 7:39 am

Still no front splits yet, but my middles and straddle is rockin’ and rollin’ ! I knew they’d get there first. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I’m waiting for my son to wake up and get this party started!

Page 15 of 16