StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions CHRISTMAS TREE SPLITS CHALLENGE AGAIN? I am in!

• Skullpixie

December 25, 2014 at 7:43 am

I have no tested mine yet but I’m closer than ever to my fronts inches from the ground getting flat is soo hard but I’m working on it progress pic will be late. As I’m about to enjoy my Xmas dinner yum! Happy stretching 🙂

• Cazzzz

December 25, 2014 at 6:49 pm

I didn’t even get close to either split. What I hv gotten is a weekly flesh training. I will continue the quest. Thank you for the inspiration and the kick start. 🙂

• Palace

December 25, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Well mine don’t see much better this year but here they are:

• Cazzzz

December 25, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Way to go everyone!

• LocheshXXX

December 26, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Just curious if any Veener’s out there are doing the splits challenge with old hamstring pulls or strains. I’ve got a few old owwies and wonder if splits is something I can do or should I give up on that dream?
    Donna.

• Runemist34

December 26, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Hey Lochesh!
    Some of us have had hamstrings pulled too hard, or strained from impatient stretching. After a time (up to about six months), some gentle stretching can resume, and then later, actual flexibility training. It can be a long road, but the most important thing is to give it the time and care it requires to heal, and make sure to pay close attention, so as not to injure it again!

• Phoenix Hunter

December 26, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Lochesh, it is possible to have splits again even after a hamstring tear. I had one and am almost down into my splits again. if your tear is an old injury and you have not stretched before it will take a little more patience and care. you will have scar tissue in your hamstrings if you have old pulls. scar tissue is not as flexible as muscle and takes extra care to gain flexibility. but it is definitely possible. watch Kristina Nekyia’s flexiblity videos on youtube for some general knowledge about flexibility training in addition to veena’s lessons. her youtube user name is Fit&Bendy. she has lots of good advice that goes very in depth about stretching.

• PolarGirl

December 26, 2014 at 11:48 pm

Donna, I have some serious old injury scar tissue in my left hamstring, which is why my left vertical split is not as good, but I definitely see gains with flexibility training, and I just know that side will come more slowly.

Page 16 of 16