StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions CHRISTMAS TREE SPLITS CHALLENGE AGAIN? I am in!

• calipolepixie

October 22, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Ok I finally posted pics in my photo album of my starting pics. I'm currently 10 inches from the ground which is further from the ground than I had hoped but it is what it is. Will do another measurement and pics in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will have some progress!

• revanluv

October 23, 2012 at 12:14 am

I wanna! I'm down on one side, hehe. I'll try for the other by Christmas!

• ARoulette

October 23, 2012 at 12:35 am

I'm working on the splits any way so I'm in. Question what happens if I get it before Xmas?

• dustbunny

October 23, 2012 at 10:01 am

@tiaradw If you are that close already, congrats!  🙂  If you get your splits before Xmas, I would work on maintenance at least and an oversplit if you're adventurous.

• dustbunny

October 23, 2012 at 10:07 am

@calipolepixie  Good starting point, at least you are even on both sides.  If you stretch even semi-regularly you should gain a few inches quickly.  🙂  Can't wait to see more in a couple weeks.

• ARoulette

October 23, 2012 at 10:08 am

This is going to be fun

• ARoulette

October 23, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I uploaded my pictures 🙂

• Debss

November 29, 2012 at 4:56 pm

I have a confession…stretching has completely fallen by the wayside this past few weeks https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_confused.gif no excuses I just didn't stretch. I doubt I'll have my splits by christmas now.

How is everyone else doing?

• Dwiizie

November 29, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I’m with you Debs… haven’t been doing any of my routines with any consistency. There’s still a month though…. 😀

• Saphyre

November 29, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I have one side, but don't think I'll have the other by Christmas. That's okay…

• Dottie Von Boone

November 29, 2012 at 7:41 pm

I recently had a great stretch session, recently as in last night. For some reason my warm up was amazing. I finally got my left side https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif and I am working on over stretching my right side. Now all I need to do is repeat whilst my partner is home, so I can add a photo! This will be the hard part.

• ARoulette

November 29, 2012 at 8:32 pm

I'm starting to think I'm not going to be on the floor but christmas 🙁

• Rosanna Danna

November 29, 2012 at 9:10 pm

IM IN! But what’s the exact challenge. Pic everyday by the tree? Or get the splits and then on Christmas day show your splits in front of the tree? Not sure, but I wanna do this. It seems fun, and I love stretching. I’m slightly masochistic :p

• Lyme Lyte

November 29, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Just work on ur splits and post a picture of how close u r with the splits by ur tree around the end of December! I don’t think I will have mine back.

• Lyme Lyte

November 29, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Just work on ur splits and post a picture of how close u r with the splits by ur tree around the end of December! I don’t think I will have mine back.

Page 8 of 16