StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Club Dancing Advice?

• Club Dancing Advice?

Posted by wildroseusana7879 on March 24, 2014 at 10:28 pm

In all areas around my city and in my city its full nude clubs. As far as traveling for dance (mind you I have a child you schedule around) any suggestions on tips? As well as any club dancing tips in general?

calipolepixie replied 10 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • CrazyKosters

March 25, 2014 at 1:46 pm

If no one helps you here or has any advice, check out stripperweb.com

• Lydia Addams

March 25, 2014 at 1:55 pm

A friend of mine leads a double life and travels two hours for work and stays in town for the weekend. I don’t know how old your child is, but her kid enjoys getting to spend the weekend at a friend’s house while mom is gone.

As far as choosing a club goes, do your research. Check it out and see if it makes you feel comfortable being there as a customer. Talk to the girls and ask how they’re treated by customers and management. You want a place that has your back no matter what. You don’t want a club that lets customers get away with mistreating their dancers.

• calipolepixie

March 25, 2014 at 2:47 pm

If you don’t particularly want people in your town knowing your business & are trying to be discreet, you might look into clubs that are close to (30 min-1 hour) from your current city. Take a few hours to check out a few of the clubs that you are considering working at as a customer first. Once you have it narrowed down to 2-3 clubs, call the clubs and ask the process to apply– audition? etc. Look into baby sitting situation & get that set in stone before you apply. Decide what shifts you can do that will work for your babysitting situation. ie Thursday afternoon shift, Friday afternoon/early evening, Sat evening, Sunday afternoon and be ready with that info when you apply.

Good luck!

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now