StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Continuing after being ill for 3 weeks…

• Continuing after being ill for 3 weeks…

Posted by Jacey on April 4, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my frustration of having a flu the past few weeks that caused my lungs to collapse… So I wasn’t allowed to do much. Now that I’m better, I found that I COULD NOT POLE!!!!! I am devastated. I can’t seem to do the fireman spin without my arms feeling like they belonged to an octopus. I want to cry :(… So I’m back to basics… Oh I’m still on medication until zzz I can breathe normally without mucus clouding my lungs but no pole makes me soooooo frustrated. Sorry for the rant, any tips on how I can regain strength would be great.

❤️Jacey

Veena replied 8 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • polegramma

April 5, 2016 at 12:04 am

I would start over with Veena’s 30 day takeoff program. It helped me when I had been sick for a while. Try to eat properly too, even if maybe you don’t feel like it.

• Jacey

April 5, 2016 at 12:30 am

Thanks polegramma! I have to get well in a few days as I’m flying for a business trip and there will be no pole where I’m going :(. I should be back in 15 days, I wanted to get some exercise but I feel like a spaghetti monster on pole, arms are shaking and weak. Not to mention co-ordination :/. I was thinking of starting Veena’s programme at the end of the month.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 5, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Yes, the 30 day program would be helpful when you’re ready. This is a video I made a few years back (it’s not related to SV) it’s great for getting back into working out after having been really ill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NznyiEdLrDE

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now