StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Do you let your kids play on your pole?

• Maria_T

April 4, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Here’s my answer to that…lol!!! I did not put her on the pole either. She kept crawling over to it and reaching for it so I finally grabbed my camera. This happens multiple times a day lol! If she wants to play on it when she becomes a toddler and older I have absolutely no problems with that and plan to teach her how anyway. 🙂

• brigittec016017

April 5, 2014 at 12:34 am

Awwwww beautiful I have a little girl 11 months who does the exact same thing lol. I let my two boys play on my pole it’s set up I their play area lol they have friends over and whatever and other parents just laugh I do kno of another parent though who let their kids friends play on her pole and the parents got very upset! But ohwell it’s not sexualised in anyway it’s fine I don’t practise sexy sexy dance moves in front of my kids and I don’t practise in heels even when their around. My two boys have gotten stronger if anything trying to climb it!xx

• brigittec016017

April 5, 2014 at 12:36 am

And my six year old takes photos of me when I ask him too on my iPad so I can see what I look like in a certain hold or whatever!

• CrazyKosters

April 5, 2014 at 12:50 am

Marie_T that is too fricken cute!! @brigeitte, i wish i had a kid or someone to take pics of me, my husband likes to zoom in on all the lady parts or turn the camera diagonal and it misses the whole pose! Lol I tell him not to do that and it’s a hit or miss. He calls it creative photography lol.

• brigittec016017

April 5, 2014 at 12:58 am

Bahaha yes I’ve had that problem with my husband I look through the pics and see these random pics of my bum or something when I’m bending over preparing my crash mat! Or yes focusing on the lady parts ( the kids are well in bed by then lol)

• CrazyKosters

April 5, 2014 at 1:05 am

Men….Lol you get all excited to see your poses and then BAM…Butt shot.

• sjpeatey2875

April 5, 2014 at 1:12 am

I only got my pole about 1 1/2 weeks ago and have only just found this place so have yet to get started (convinced by 2 of my little sisters… lol) anyway my kids are always on my sisters pole (as are her kids) and were the ones begging me to put “our” pole up ASAP… (despite the fact we were about to go away lol).

today my 10yr old daughter comments “mum look at my bruises!!!” … hubby was in shock lol i just looked at him and said the pole… lol – so there will be 2 of us learning the pole and 4 younger boys playing on it.

So far they are all better than me… i can’t even hold my self up on the thing! (but in the 3 days i have been trying i have been able to hold my self longer … so I’m getting there ! lol)

Oh and i figure seeing as my kids won’t be attending gymnastics this year due to the fact the small town that we live in lost all of its coaches 🙁 i figure pole might be a decent substitute for now…

the photo is my 5yr old son… he’s the 2nd best in the family on the pole… lol the big boys (8 and 7) just like climbing it! (and the baby is 2 so .. he’s just into walking around it spinning) lol 🙂

• CrazyKosters

April 5, 2014 at 1:13 am

@Veena, That was the cutest funnest thing I have seen in a long time! You also reminded me of Snow White. Snow White and the four dwarfs! Lol

• CrazyKosters

April 5, 2014 at 1:14 am

You’ll get there!! 🙂

• tiggertail

April 5, 2014 at 6:01 am

When i first got my pole i install it right in the middle of the play room so the boys were playing around all the time. For them it’s just like having a fireman pole at home and the few time they had friends home they were so proud of mommy’s pole.After visiting a few of my friends who also pole they started to look in people house to see where their pole was (like bathroom, toys or fridge lol)

When i move with bf last year, i realize that if it was normal for us, the ex-wife wasn’t too happy about me poling when the teen girl were home. So now i don’t when they are here but it’s mostly because the 16 years old made a whole drama with the mom because i heard the 13 years old play on it a few time.

Anyway all that to say that for me, nothing is wrong with kids on the pole. I keep the sexy stuff for when they are not there and everybody is happy, especially bf 😀

• NessaJa

April 5, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Thank you all so much for you opinions, I really appreciate it 🙂
    Those vids and pics are all way CUTE!!!! Love them! We are all going to have some very strong kids!! Haha

• MissTaeo

April 5, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Hey PoleTigress, Ever since i put my pole up my daughter has been all over it. She’s not even 2 yet and in the last 4 months hasn’t lost any of the thrill in having dance parties in the pole room. It’s gotten a few funny looks, but Bee (daughter) is happy with running around in circles, trying to do leg hooks, and go around backwards. As long as she’s safe and happy,thats all i care.(Also makes me feel a bit safer when she plays at the park! :oP )

• NessaJa

April 5, 2014 at 10:56 pm

MissTaeo… that’s adorable! She will own the monkey bars when she’s older!!! My kids are bigger (11, 8 & 7) they want me to have a pole room built onto the house! Hahaha not that I don’t love that idea :p they want a full mirrored wall, video cameras in each corner :/ and 4 poles (that’s one each they reckon lol). I need to win lotto hahaha

• polesilks

April 6, 2014 at 8:47 am

When Petes daughter comes to the studio she loves playing on the pole but cant get her off the Polesilks for love nor money… Polesilks Team UK

• NessaJa

April 6, 2014 at 9:50 am

Hahaha that’s adorable! I’d love to try silks myself. I’ve always thought it was beautiful. One at a time 🙂

Page 3 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now