StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Do you tell your family about it?

• Do you tell your family about it?

Posted by nancybras6286 on July 5, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Hi gurls,I kno there’s some taboo around pole dance and that some girls have a hard time talking about it,I was wondering if you do or do not tell your family about it. I personally do tell them,I even do some sexy pole dance for them.

jsscfree6410 replied 8 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • TaraLee

July 5, 2016 at 11:38 pm

I do, and send them videos too… Look what I can do!!

• bformosa922163

July 7, 2016 at 1:59 am

My whole family knows. It was pretty easy to tell people.. But I’m very wary of telling people at work or people I hardly know. It’s not a major part of my life but just enough to tell family. Whenever my family come over, the boys always take the pole for a spin haha.

• jsscfree6410

July 8, 2016 at 12:57 am

My parents told me to get into pole dancing and bought me a $600 pole and installed it for me. And they aren’t an out there kind of people. They don’t smoke or drink and they go to church.

My work place knows what I do and yes they joke about it a little but they’ve seen what I do and can’t believe it’s possible.

Because I’m proud of the background of pole being sexual and in the clubs even though I don’t do that but focus on the strength and fitness aspect (mostly because I can’t do sexy) others don’t find it taboo and I don’t have to defend what I do or hide it.

Good discussion thread.