StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Do your children pole too?

• Lavenia Price

November 12, 2012 at 7:43 am

My son is 5 and has been playing on my pole since I go i last December.  SInce then he has been able to climb to the top, go upside down, do all kinds of one handed spins, and 15-20 consistant pull ups on the pull up bar at out house.  He can even climb the pole starting in a sitting position using his hands only- he climbs halfway up the pole before he loses his strength.  In the beginning of this journey he couldnt even cllimb to the top of pole.

• Leeloo

December 25, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Meanwhile, in Russia 😀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymeJycR47Gg

• PeggyRose

December 25, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Wow! She is incredible for being so young. I wish I’d used one of her videos in my assignment now. Xxx

• Lyme Lyte

December 25, 2012 at 10:06 pm

How old is this girl?  I can't read Russian….but I did see 10 something….was that her age?  AMAZING!

• PeggyRose

December 26, 2012 at 4:43 am

I assumed she was 9 in that video, but I couldn’t watch it on iPad so I watched the one where she was 10… All assumed from the number in the title though. Either way she is incredible. I can’t even do half of that and I’m 19! Haha xxx

• PeggyRose

January 19, 2013 at 1:54 pm

I’d just like to thank everyone again for your help with my assignment – I got a 2:1! Xxx

• Catonskis

January 20, 2013 at 4:15 am

Lymelite, i can read Russian:)
    this little girl is nine, her name is Olga Trifonova and she is a champion of miss Pole Dance Russia contest 2012, in children category. She is amazing indeed:))) I think nowadays kids will be pole dancing on absolutely new high level when grow up, better than any of us and it’s really exciting!

• calipolepixie

February 13, 2013 at 7:38 am

My son is 8 & my daughter is 5 & both monkey around on the pole. My son is really good at climbing it & had developed really toned arms & was getting a 6 pk belly from climbing my pole 6-8+ x a day!

My pole has been down for 2 months & wouldnt you know it my sons belly has now got a little pudge! Putting the pole back up next week, he & I both need to get back on it, it was keeping us fit! I’m fine w/my kids poling for as long as they want to, I see nothing wrong with it, it is a great exercise.

• Storypole17

February 14, 2013 at 6:35 am

Both of my kids pole too :-). My son is 6 and my daughter is 4. My son isn’t on it too much anymore bc he’s in school now but he climbs to the top over and over again. He likes to go upside down and do the flag. My little girl is a ballerina at heart, so while I’m doing my stretches, she usually dances around the room, then does poses and spins around the pole. She climbs, but I won’t let her go all the way to the top yet – she’s really tiny for her age. I have so many cute photos and videos of her, but I’m too scared to share them. People are ignorant and they will get flagged or something. They see it as a fireman pole in the house, just like the one at our local playground!

Page 2 of 2