StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Does anyone feel this way at times?

• Does anyone feel this way at times?

Posted by Yanille79 on May 7, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I finished the 30 day program. But now I’m all over the place with my tricks. I’ve mastered most of the beginners and then the intermediate tricks I can do some and others haven’t learned yet. I feel like I want to learn them all so then I find myself having to review older tricks. Or havent mastered a previous trick cuz i skipped.Just feeling overwhelmed today. Been sick for over a week. Finally feeling little better.

Lee lee replied 11 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • calipolepixie

May 7, 2013 at 11:13 pm

My suggestion is to go through the beginner lessons & start from the last trick & spin you know in the beginner lessons & work forward from there. Even if you know some interm moves, still start at the end of the beginner lessons & move forward. I definitely don’t recommend skipping around, follow the moves in order as Veena has laid out in the lessons because each move you learn is prep for a later move & you build strength as you move through the lessons as laid out.

• Yanille79

May 8, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Thanks ill do that 🙂

• Yanille79

May 8, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Thanks ill do that 🙂

• Lee lee

May 8, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Have you mastered the tricks that you know on both sides? If you are not ready to move on to something new, you might want to try perfecting what you know on both sides.