StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Dutch/German polers?

• Dutch/German polers?

Posted by miekel1992 on July 2, 2014 at 7:33 am

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there are much Dutch or German polers here?
    Would like to get to know some people ‘close’ to home:)
    (USA and UK are pretty far away..)

Dead and Lovely replied 9 years, 7 months ago 8 Members · 17 Replies
  • 17 Replies
  • tacha666

July 3, 2014 at 1:58 am

Here! I’m from Weilerswist, close to Cologne! I own a small studio, so if you want to come over for a pole jam1 that would be great!

• miekel1992

July 3, 2014 at 4:39 am

Thank you for your respond! Would be awesome to come over, but I’m still a beginner:P hope you don’t mind..?

• Catonskis

July 3, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Hi, I currently live in Dubai but planning to move to Holland by next summer. I know there are plenty studios in Amsterdam, not sure how the situation is with small towns:))

• tacha666

July 4, 2014 at 4:18 am

No problem, miekel!
    Just send me a mail when you want to come over!
    In October we have Arlene Caffrey at our studio for some workshops, she’s super sweet and the workshops will be great fun!

• NVE

July 4, 2014 at 4:19 am

Germany here. Im in Heidelberg.

• miekel1992

July 4, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Tacha: will do, I think that would be fun!
    Catonskis: are you going to live in Amsterdam? I take classes at a gym in Leeuwarden (small town in the North of Holland).

• sassylina

July 4, 2014 at 10:08 pm

I am Dutch but live in Hawaii now, don’t think that will help. but if you ever planning a trip here we can pole jam together 🙂 I miss speaking Dutch

• Catonskis

July 4, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Miekel, I am going to live in Zeewolde, it is middle of Holland. Did not do any research yet about studios:)

• miekel1992

July 9, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Sassyline: where did you live?
    Catonskis: I am not well known with Zeewolde, I live almost as North as you can go in the Netherlands:P

• sassylina

July 9, 2014 at 4:12 pm

@mieke i used to live in Vlaardingen close to Rotterdam. I do miss home sometimes, but not the weather.

• miekel1992

July 10, 2014 at 3:14 pm

I can imagine that you don’t miss the weather.. It has been terrible a few times this week:( One more week and then we are off on vacation, forgetting the dutch weather for a few weeks :’)

• PoleMotion

July 11, 2014 at 12:37 am

I am from Hannover, Germany 🙂

• Catonskis

July 11, 2014 at 4:58 am

And I am looking forward to go to Holland next week and enjoy the weather! I just love it rainy or sunny after Dubai heat. We just don’t go outside for about 4 months as it is unbearable:))) and whatever you do the pole is sweaty and slippery:))

• miekel1992

July 16, 2014 at 2:48 am

That sounds pretty bad Catonskis..

• Leea

December 9, 2014 at 11:38 am

Hi all,

I also live in the Netherlands ( Eindhoven). Does anyone know where can I take pole classes here?

Page 1 of 2