StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Excel for pole moves

• Runemist34

April 17, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Doesn’t seem OCD to me at all! I made a list- I highlight the ones I’m working on, and can make notes, such as “I can only get this on dominant side,” and once I got them, I remove them from the list.
    I think a spreadsheet is good!
    I’ve also been thinking about adding in combo moves and challenges to my list, to push myself into more “dancing” and less “tricking.” 😉

• miekel1992

April 24, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Wow I love this! Would have to change the names but I think this is awesome to use!

• Runemist34

April 26, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I just wanted to mention that I have been inspired to do the same thing! I took some cues from your spreadsheet, and just… ran with it. I scoured all the pole moves lists I know of! I have nearly 100 moves just in the beginner/intermediate range, haha 😉
    I’ve been organizing them by way of difficulty, too, so that I can just go down the list and feel comfortable doing all the moves (similar to how Veena has hers set up).
    I’ve actually noticed that some of these create some pretty cool combos, too! Maybe it’ll teach me to take my time and come up with some more ways to transition through things, since I’ll have so many options!

• SharkyHill

April 27, 2015 at 5:51 pm

What a great idea! I can’t believe I’ve never thought to do this! I love using Excel to track things!

• SharkyHill

April 27, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Thanks for sharing! 😊

• MonikaB

April 29, 2015 at 11:00 pm

What a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing! ! Xo

Page 2 of 2