StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Facebook vids getting deleted

• Facebook vids getting deleted

Posted by CrazyKosters on March 27, 2014 at 4:36 pm

So a while back when i did the January challenge, i put it on my personal fb and a few days later they deleted it for copyright violations because of the music. So I found a website that lets you use music in videos for non commercial use, they have a creative common license or something. So my last vid i posted to facebook ( my march 24th vid here )I took off the song and put a different one on it from this website. All is good so far but i was curious how the share on facebook link from here works. You have to have an account on here to view the vids right? So how does that work if facebook deletes them for the music and we all put copyrighted music in our videos? Do the people that want to view them if you share through here have to sign up here? Do the vids get removed from facebook when sharing?

CrazyKosters replied 10 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • ERIN6907

March 27, 2014 at 5:14 pm

If you upload a video directly to FB then the copyright applies. If you post a video as a link which is what it does when you “share” your studio veena video it doesnt matter what music it has. If you choose to share your video from your Veena page then it is public and you don’t have to be a member to view it.

• CrazyKosters

March 27, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Thank you so much for the info! That is nice to know, I was wondering how people weren’t getting them removed lol

• Meg Smith

March 29, 2014 at 3:21 am

i have also upload my pole vids to fb with music on – (and i mean daily for about 6 months) i never had a problem with copyright? x

• phedre

March 29, 2014 at 8:32 am

The best way to prevent copyright issues is to put a disclaimer in the info/summary thing under your video. That’s why all my videos say “I don’t own the rights to the music. It’s X Song by Y Artist.” That way your video also falls into the Creative Commons.

The way copyright things work on YouTube: You add the disclaimer. The record company will still claim copyright. That’s fine – acknowledge it. It might become unavailable to mobile users, but PC users can still view it. You might get an option to delete the track or replace it. As long as you’ve acknowledged the copyright you DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS.

All this being said, there are always exceptions and special circumstances, but this is the overall recommended method of handling copyright issues.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 29, 2014 at 9:12 am

If you want to upload your pole dance videos with a minimum of hassle you should just upload them here. You can even share them to Facebook from Studioveena.Com.

• CrazyKosters

March 30, 2014 at 5:29 pm

I do post them here. I only post certani ones to fscebook. I just wasn’t sure if the share link here would result in it being removed like when you post it directly to facebook. I will use this feature in the future. Like I said though, only certain vids get posted to facebook, i don’t post to much pole stuff there, I save that for here 🙂

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now