StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Fitness questions

• kambrose

August 8, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Ok so first thing right when you wake up.

1)Drink 36-46 oz of water

2) cardio. running, walking, workout video on toneitup. Honestly the more uncomfortable you are working out the better

3)eat 1 serving size of oatmeal, or some fruit. Try and get organic if you can. toneitup has tonz of recipes.

4)you wanna eat 5 small meals a day and no starches after 3!

5) lots of fruits, fiber, protein, and veggies!

6) between meal 4 & 5 do another workout. Meal 4 can be a protein shake. you want a lil protein after you workout in the morning too 🙂

7) drink lots of water during the day. That helps you loose weight.

8)I did there 5 day slim down and I lost 5 pounds and kept it off. its good food too. Its anot a diet its really a lifestyle change. a nutrition diet I guess.

Hope this helps!

toneitup.com if you wanna check them out. There awesome I love them! 🙂

• CloSmo

August 8, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Thanks Kambrose for the information! I’m gonna have to convert all this oz in liters and work it out, I know water intake is something I have to increase- bought myself a pretty water to help!

• CrazyKosters

August 11, 2013 at 5:37 pm

I have lost close to 20 lbs since feb when I started. I wasn't over weight to begin with but i was about 138 lbs in feb and now i'm about 118-121 lbs ( I fluctuate a little). I don't run or do any cardio except i consider my cardio the pole because I dance around it a lot and just doing the moves gets my heart pumping and I feel like i ran. I do lots of floor type stuff a lot to. I watch what i eat and stay away from processed foods as much as possible. I don't eat fast food unless i have to, I don't drink pop ( a big weight gainer ), and i just try to be all around healthy. Gaining muscle improves metabolism too but everyone is different. some have to work really hard, others not so much. Also the heavier you are, the faster you'll loose weight ( for most). Your body has to work harder to pump blood etc.. the more you weigh. I also eat a lot of cayenne pepper and drink lots of plain water.

Page 3 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now