• Vdub

December 28, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I want one of these but I have cement ceilings and I rent so I don't want to put in any holes that I can't get rid of 🙁

• Paunobs

December 28, 2012 at 11:53 pm

VDub the daisy chains link over branches or play gyms so you can take it wherever you go !:-)

• sinetworks0704966

February 1, 2015 at 11:53 pm

Fuck fuck fuck :), Im not allowed to hang my flygym from my ceiling! I just bought it a week ago and cant hang it. Does anyone know any other way for me to hang this without hanging it from the ceiling? Like any floor mount pole thingies!?

• ipole2

February 2, 2015 at 7:27 am

There are stands available, but they are (in my opinion) expensive – here’s one link to give you one example…
    http://www.omgym.com/store/the-omgym-suspension-system-stand
    Hope you find a solution!

• AllysonKendal

February 2, 2015 at 7:42 am

You can hang it from a pull up bar.

• Ariabella

February 2, 2015 at 8:09 am

in a doorway with eyehook(s). Xpole is coming out with an AFrame around the same price point as the round omni rock it stand.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 2, 2015 at 8:57 am

How about something like this?! http://instagram.com/p/sSa9NDJATm/ It’s made by xpole and we don’t yet have it listed in our shop but we do have them for sale!

• Cantetinza17

February 2, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I love Fly Gym! I have to wait to get one though. Veena the hammock ireally cool I would love to incorporate silks with my training too, but I just bought a home and it needs fixing up.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 2, 2015 at 4:18 pm

I was referring to the xpole a frame when I siad how about this, not the hammock. We sell the a frame so you can use your aerial apparatus anywhere!

• marithim

February 2, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Veena: where do you sell the A frame? I’ve been looking for the price of one since you mentioned it a few months back so I can save for it, but I’ve never been able to find it. Also, on your store on mobile only the xpert shows up..

• Veena

Administrator
    February 2, 2015 at 9:36 pm

It’s not listed in the site yet. Please send us an email using the contact link and we can send you all the info 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    February 2, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Oh and all you need to do is click on the menu button to see the rest of the shopping 💜

• zoilife6233

February 3, 2015 at 11:58 am

Im getting my yoga sling tomorrow and will be hanging it of a pull up top bar in the gym cage where boys do heavy lifting. Will let you know if it works out
    The other option is of the stairs on a second floor.
    Im really excited having it in my home to help me with my pole progress and flexibility.
    And may be… Veena will create some exercises for conditioning that could transfer to a pole 🙂 (wishful thinking…)

• vickiezoo

February 4, 2015 at 1:10 am

It’s possible to hang a hammock from your pole also using a pole widget, Rachel Anstis sells them. I am going to try re rigging my pole aria into a sling in this way for aerial yoga 🙂

• zoilife6233

February 5, 2015 at 9:27 am

Yesterday I put up my yoga sling and it worked well. Already excersised on it last nite after a pole session in the studio. Feels great!

Page 2 of 2