StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Getting Own Pole, Please Help

• Platinum Stages

October 27, 2011 at 12:16 pm

@Jenn – Regaurding the Star Stand Alone, properly installed and put together, it is physically impossible for the Star Stand Alone to tip over even with a tall dancer. We provide instructional videos to those who want to see how to properly assemble the Star Stand Alone. Here is the link to the video: http://youtu.be/AFNx1dJE70c

* With the upgrade of the Star Stand Alone, there's no longer a locking collar so you can skip that step in the video.

@Kat pole princess – We want to make sure that you and all of our customers are satisfied and happy. Please call me at 1-866-85-POLES (76537) if you have any complaints about our customer service and I'll address it immediately.

I encourage anyone with any issues to please feel free to call or email me at any time if you so we can address these properly. We strive to provide quality customer service as well as quality products.

Thanks,

Erica Verner
    media@platinumstages.com
    (949) 574-7133 Phone
    (949) 973-0355 Cell
    (866) 85-POLES Toll Free
    http://www.platinumstages.com1582/
    1582 Monrovia Ave
    Newport Beach, CA 92663

• chemgoddess1

October 27, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Erica, I just want to say that I have noticed your presence here a lot lately and can see that PS is trying to actively address many of the concerns.  It is nice to see someone taking ownership of customer service.

• Dancing Paws

October 27, 2011 at 2:48 pm

It is nice. I appreciate it as well.

• Platinum Stages

October 27, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Aw, thank you ladies. 🙂

I am doing my best to ensure that each and every one of you are happy and satisfied with Platinum Stages – both our company and our products.

I just want to say that I really appreciate all of you and thank you for being so friendly and welcoming. You all ROCK!

🙂

Erica Verner
    media@platinumstages.com
    (949) 574-7133 Phone
    (949) 973-0355 Cell
    (866) 85-POLES Toll Free
    http://www.PlatinumStages.com
    1582 Monrovia Ave
    Newport Beach, CA 92663

• amy

October 27, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Erica, is the new assembly system going to be used with the multi piece poles in the future?

• Platinum Stages

October 27, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Do you mean the new EZ Connects?

• Platinum Stages

October 27, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Do you mean the new EZ Connects?

• amy

October 27, 2011 at 3:41 pm

yes!

• Platinum Stages

October 27, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Hi Amy,

We are working on having the EZ Connects available for multi-piece poles in the future.

Feel free to give us a call if you have further questions. 1-866-85-POLES (76537).

Thanks,

Erica Verner
    media@platinumstages.com
    (949) 574-7133 Phone
    (949) 973-0355 Cell
    (866) 85-POLES Toll Free
    1582 Monrovia Ave
    Newport Beach, CA 92663

• Dancing Paws

October 27, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Really? Cuz I called you guys a few days ago asking that same question and I was told you wouldn't ever be offing that because the EZ connects aren't stable on pressure mounted poles.

• Platinum Stages

October 28, 2011 at 2:13 pm

EZ Connects are specific for Star Stand Alones only, so they would not work with our pressure mounted poles.
    However, we are in the works of having a similar EZ Connect type of assembly that's specifically designed and tailored for our multi-piece poles.

Sorry about the confusion. We haven't decided on the exact name for the mutli-piece connectors yet, so I'm sure whoever you spoke with was just trying to avoid any confusion between the EZ Connects and the soon-to-be-released multi-piece connectors. EZ Connects are specifically for Star Stand Alones and our multi-piece connectors are specifically for multi-piece poles so from now on, I will make sure to clarify that the EZ Connects are only for our Star Stand Alones and our unnamed Multi-Piece connectors will not come with the EZ Connects but will feature a similar easy-to-connect assembly. 🙂

Thanks for your feedback everyone. I really appreciate it. It helps me to ensure that everyone here keeps improving.

Have a great day and weekend!

Thanks,

Erica Verner
    media@platinumstages.com
    (949) 574-7133 Phone
    (949) 973-0355 Cell
    (866) 85-POLES Toll Free
    1582 Monrovia Ave
    Newport Beach, CA 92663

• Dancing Paws

October 28, 2011 at 6:25 pm

So these multi piece connecters are still a ways out until release then? I would love something like that instead of the screw base depending on how long before they get released.

• Maria-Elena Kadala

October 29, 2011 at 9:43 am

So it's been a month since Legzz ordered — is it there yet?  my only concern with putting it up in a mobile home is that it needs to be located under a ceiling joist, and dont know how strong those would be in a mobile home.  When my sister lived in one, a fan came out of the ceiling!

So tell us how you like your new pole!

Interesting about the PS connectors — I have a PS multi-piece pole (just had it's 2nd birthday!), and it's pretty easy to screw together as it is.  Pretty funny when I went to Home Depot for a wrench for the big nut, and the very helpful HD guy asked what the large nut was for, LOL!

Page 2 of 2