StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Got one of my dream moves!

• Shellectra

May 15, 2011 at 6:15 am

Thank you 5 butterflys!!! Yes you can achieve a lot with a home pole, and the lessons on here were just what I needed!! My strength has increased sooo much, my biceps are huge LOL.  And yes please email me pics and I can black out the background/s for you, I love doing it and dont get sent many so email me 🙂 The one tip I have is let your body rest for a day or 2 in between poling sessions, especially when you start getting into split grip and inverted moves.  I find resting up well prepares me for the next practice and I avoid injury that could happen if I over pole.  It's hard to rest, cos I feel I will 'forget' moves but I think sometimes its better the longer you put between a move if your having trouble with it!

• LopsiJulie

May 16, 2011 at 3:09 pm

wow!  how exciting!  I hope to achieve what you have someday!  Beautiful!  Thanks for sharing!

PS. I also might take you up on your black out of photos 🙂  Cause let's face it my kitchen isn't that nice to look at!

• vickiezoo

May 17, 2011 at 4:29 am

Hey congrats the straight edge and aysha look fabulous and strong!!! I also feel like i will never get handspring ….. but am happy working on these from an invert.

• Shellectra

May 17, 2011 at 4:46 am

Thanks guys! If anyone wants the background of their pole pic/s blacked out I can do it just email me at mailto:shellectra@gmail.com i love doing it 🙂 I can do any color background really!

• MichelleH

May 17, 2011 at 4:55 am

Hey there! The Kamikaze is also called Cocoon and there's a whole facebook group devoted to it if you want to have a look

• mizvix

May 21, 2011 at 11:02 am

firstly, congrats on the moves! Success breeds success, and you're working on some difficult moves!

blackout question for you…..  i have doubles photos i like an hopefully taking more soon but worry that they would be too intricate to blackout? the studio background really detracts from them!

• Shellectra

May 22, 2011 at 12:45 am

thanks mizvix!!!! they may take me more time with more arms and legs in the shot but I can let you know if they are okay to do! email them if you like and i'll take a look 🙂

Page 3 of 3