StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions HCG Injections for weight loss?

• angygirl

February 27, 2010 at 11:34 pm

Before begining any diet check with your primary care physician and see what he or she has to say about it and go from there. I tried this diet recently and I couldn’t finish it because I just didn’t have the energy to pole and was not willing to give up pole for 30 days. You lose weight but I believe it is the result of the extremely low calories. My boobs grew out 2 sizes, I am a 36DD now, I had horrible menstrual cramps and very heavy bleeding so those were my side effects. This diet is not for the faint of heart or someone that is not very very disciplined. You have to be committed to it. The food is boring and it just didn’t feel natural to me to restrict certain foods. I believe everything in moderation. I have lost a lot of weight with pole and think I will just pick up another day during the week to lose the last few pounds. I have gone from size 16 to size 8 misses. No real big diet changes just everything in moderation and eating off of a salad plate; pole 3x’s per week…that’s it.

• Georgiapeach

September 4, 2010 at 12:37 am

O.k Ladies, Here are my results so far as promised.
    I am going to post pictures ( keeping fingers crossed , that i get them on here correct of my weight loss on the HCG)
    I did a total of 4 rounds with the normal breaks in between. Because I poled and the amount of calories that they limited me to , I upped my own calorie intake to 1000 per day instead of the 500. i had to because i felt as though I was going to fall off the pole and became dizzy more than 3 times a day while on the pole and with only taking in 500 calories. I did the first 40 day round at the clinic, then the other 3 rounds i did at home and through the internet. Hope you can enjoy the pictures.. I am happy with the results. 63lbs gone from Jan 5 through Sept 1st, 2010.
    ( Before HCG christmas 12-25-2009 i think this was 11 days before I started , I was completely MISSERABLE )
    Me at Christmas 12-25-2009in the sweat shirt in back row.jpg
    ( AFTER, July 2010 at My son’s Joshua’s Army Bootcamp Graduation at Ft. Jackson )
    Me and Josh last day of family day July 2010.jpg
    Last time i checked I had lost an over all of 49 inches ( a little over 4 feet, that’s over whelming considering im 5 foot 1 )
    So as promised here are my results so far.
    I went from a size 16/18 in jeans and now im back down to an 7/8 ( goal is a size 5 )
    you have to remember i was always small until I had a quack of a doc.
    here is what ive always been ,
    me and josh and tab.jpg

So you can clearly see where my depression came from .
    Im happy to announce my Depression is gone and im a happy camper once again…

• polebunny

September 20, 2010 at 7:58 pm
  • chemgoddess1

September 20, 2010 at 8:00 pm
  • chemgoddess1

September 20, 2010 at 8:02 pm
  • genuhfur

December 14, 2010 at 4:02 am

where can i buy these HCG injections online?? amazon? Please let me know!!

• Georgiapeach

January 3, 2011 at 4:01 am

i got mine online.. the best thing I can suggest to do is join the HCG dieters group through yahoo groups and the moderator will send you all the information on where to order them

Page 3 of 3