StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Halloween Costumes…Are U dressing up?

• Halloween Costumes…Are U dressing up?

Posted by ORGANIC ANGEL on October 7, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Hey, just wondering what everyone is going to be:) I think I am gonna do a pole routine being a fairy and to walk my lil girl around….I am going to be a nursehttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gifhehe…(Dr. Daddy is walking around with me and he knocked me up on my night shift  tehe….)

What r u gonna be?

Aly77 replied 12 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Runemist34

October 7, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I was thinking I might go with the generic black cat… It's one of those costumes I constantly return to!

My only issue is going to be the tail, and the ears. I can make the ears quite easily, but I'd like them to actually look good! I might ask my mum for help with it. (lol, I'm 25, married and moved out, but still asking my mum for help!)

Also, I think I might do the challenge this time, once I actually get an outfit! My first challenge…ever! And my first video in a LONG time!

• tiggertail

October 7, 2011 at 6:05 pm

I have so many idea (and costume) i haven't decide what style it's gonna be. Runemist  for hear and tail you can have it for really cheap in Halloween costume, place like Walmart have that. Can't wait to see your video girls 🙂

• Aly77

October 8, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Runemist….tiggertail is right about walmart. I saw different tails in the costume section. There are usually cat ear headbands out this time of year too.