StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Hello:)

• Hello:)

Posted by ramblerchick on August 10, 2011 at 5:21 pm

I should say hi… my name is Christina. New to pole dancing. Only been taking lessons for bout 3 mths now. Came across this site & would have to say you all are fantastic. So excited to talk with other people doing what I am doing. I am the only person in my class. It's nice for the one on one but I sometimes I would like to be able to see other peoples progress. Looking forward to talking with you all:)

ramblerchick replied 13 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • ramblerchick

August 10, 2011 at 5:21 pm

I should say hi… my name is Christina. New to pole dancing. Only been taking lessons for bout 3 mths now. Came across this site & would have to say you all are fantastic. So excited to talk with other people doing what I am doing. I am the only person in my class. It's nice for the one on one but I sometimes I would like to be able to see other peoples progress. Looking forward to talking with you all:)

• LissaRobin

August 10, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Welcome! 

• mandaylay

August 10, 2011 at 6:26 pm

hello and welcome

• midwestpoleprincess

August 10, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Hello & Welcome!–This is a fabulous website–tons of support & advice.  I've been doing pole since May & have learned so much more here than in my studio!  The lessons are invaluable!

• ramblerchick

August 10, 2011 at 11:31 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have also been pole dancing since May. I look forward to being able to purchase the online lessons once money allows. I have a friend who is teaching so she is cutting me a deal on studion lessons:)