StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Help me get my daughter taken off of YouTube

• SissyBuns

April 16, 2010 at 1:09 am

Awww, you guys are so sweet!

This post is a few months old and since the fight I must admit things have gotten a lot better. I think her standing up for herself caused some of those girls to back off. She still gets a hard time sometimes and they still call her fat (because her body is perfect) say she wears contacts (because her eyes are a beautiful color) and even talk about her hair cut (which she just got and it’s insanely cute!). I explained to her that everything they hate about themselves is what they talk about on her. I think she understands that she’s beautiful and secure in herself and that is why some of the other girls have a problem with her. Perhaps they see her as a threat. Idk. I just want my baby to go through her teenage years enjoying herself and not avoiding life because of the drama that might ensue.

• AliiraAB

April 16, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Yea it sounds like they’re being mean because they’re jealous. I don’t understand why our gender does that. Let her know as she gets older women will get less obvious with their jealousy, so at least she can ignore it better.

Page 3 of 3