StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How Many Times Do You Practice per Week

• luvlee

March 24, 2013 at 2:11 pm

I do flexibility daily now for about 30 mins or more a day. I do pole practice 2-5 days a week. Just depends on my schedule. I usually practice for 35-90 mins for pole.

• Nerdybabe89

March 24, 2013 at 2:14 pm

wow!!! I hope I can figure out a way to do that with school! The joy of being a full time student! hah …. 

• luvlee

March 24, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Most of my practices are at 10:30 night time. LOL! It is the nly way I can fit it in.

• FeeDen

March 24, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I pole about three times a week, I walk about 4 miles a day mon to Friday and fit in a some flexibility and strength stuff as and when.  I used to try and pole 4 times a week but found this a bit too much for me 3x works out fine, and I try to pole for an hour to an hour and a half each session.

• Nerdybabe89

March 24, 2013 at 3:40 pm

haha luvlee thats crazy!!! I need to start sucking it up and do that!!!! hahaha geeeeez … though i am just starting to get back into poling again and i was never that good yet but I want to start training hard after the first level at my new studio…. though i am the least flexible person in the world!!!!! 

FeeDen that is still quite a bit!!!!   good for u! 

• Legs4Days

March 24, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I just started and I have been working on the pole about 2 to three times per week for at least an hour and a helf. The time goes by so quickly! Flexibility every other morning.

• PixiLouBell

March 24, 2013 at 4:29 pm

if im lucky 2x a week! this doesnt including flexibility training either. that's hard to fit in also

• PixiLouBell

March 24, 2013 at 4:30 pm

im a busy mommy, school and work so its hard to fit pole and flexy in!

• nat1978

March 24, 2013 at 5:30 pm

• villainvixen

March 24, 2013 at 5:30 pm

About two to three times per week. half hr. warm up, and 1 hr. pole practice/dance. In between that is mainly stretching. 

• DulceDivine

March 24, 2013 at 7:40 pm

I practice pole 4-5 days a week with flexibility stretching every day (switching between back mobility and splits). Each day is about 1-2 hours.

• Nerdybabe89

March 24, 2013 at 8:39 pm

pixi lou! how do u only practice that much and ur that good!!! and flexible???? did u dance previously like any other form of dance? how long have u been poling for?

• luvlee

March 24, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Yeah. That amazes me.

• amy

March 24, 2013 at 8:49 pm

If I'm lucky I get in one hour of pole a week! I really miss being able to take regular classes! 🙁 It's tough to see so many people who get to play so much every week, so jelly!!

• PixiLouBell

March 24, 2013 at 8:49 pm

wow thanks! i was a gymnast for about 15 yrs so i think that does help. ive been poling a year and 5 months. my hamstrings and glutes are horribly inflexible tho, hips rnt great either. being in my 30s, ill take any progress lol

Page 1 of 5