StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How Many Times Do You Practice per Week

• ORGANIC ANGEL

April 16, 2013 at 3:28 pm

@ Serzi, that's crazy that pregnancy affects everyone and every time so differently! lol, I couldn't handle spin mode my last pregnancy. This one I'm fine! And I'll be running until my belly gets a lil big. I don't want stretch marks.I don't have any yet and I don't want to mess up that tissue w/ so much weight pulling on it.

My doc said last time it was fine to do it all the way through but they really don't understand what we do. I stopped at 30 weeks b/c I was shoulder mounting and inverting and all and I was worried I'd tear the placenta or something lol.

Pregnancy does feel different when you pole.I am sore today after last nights class and I never, I mean sooooo rarely get sore anymore. I was just to the point that any move I'd try for I could do- and this week I can already feel some things are tough to do.I love challenging myself through the pregnancy in this way though. Every week feels like a beginner almost(well not like a complete beginner but ya know what I mean). The hardest part is when you gain weight and doing the same stuff you usually do. I have so much respect for the plus size polers b/c every pound I gain, I totally feel it on the pole! I'll be poling up until the end this time, but I want to focus on dance and transitions when I stop inverting. My body also changes dynamically when I'm pregnant.I swear it takes some of my muscle and moves it to my baby, b/c some moves get tougher.

Page 5 of 5