StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How does everyone structure their pole practices?

• LittleMissLola

January 11, 2009 at 8:28 pm

Joel, I call that move a "nose break". I think that implies an element of danger https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

I love it though, just wish I had a nice tall pole to do it on.

I agree though. There is a degree of responsibility involved in posting online tutorials and the person doing the tutorial needs to state the risks involved and what level it is. I’ve known of beginners watching videos on youtube thinking they should be inverting in their first lesson.

• pole-twista

January 28, 2009 at 3:55 pm

yes pandora is free internet radio you type in an artist or song and it will paly that song or music by that artist

than it creates a station that plays music that is similar to what you picked so if you typed in pussycat dolls you may end up with a station that plays missy elliot, britney spears, ect you can create a bunch of diffrent stations am actually listening to it now great resource for song ideas

expert village is a series of online tutorials they have pole dancing but is aimed at beginners and i don’t paticulary care for their pole videos

Page 2 of 2