StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I can finally invert!!!

• JennyBacardi

May 14, 2011 at 12:49 pm

yay good for you *thumbs up* 🙂

im starting to learn how to do the crucifix and its not easy so congrats on getting it!

• Mechie

May 14, 2011 at 1:30 pm

@ Masked Loopy II – Great tips!! I’m gonna try it now…Thanks ^_^

• MissMegi77

May 15, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Super, I did mine 3 weeks ago and since then couldn't make it again, but I'm trying. It' s so hard so congrat. 😀

• Tara

May 17, 2011 at 1:07 am

We began inverting on my class about two weeks ago. I inverted on both sides in class, with some help from mu instructor, but when I came home, I couldn’t do it.

When I returned to class, I admitted to her that I wasn’t sure if I was engaging my core properly. I also began doing mandatory crunches and invert drills whenever I could find the time (and holding my core/abs tight as much as I can remember).

A couple of nights ago, I inverted properly about three times on my right side. As of tonight, I can invert properly on the right side a lot easier. However, it is still difficult for me to do I on my left. I think it’s a mind thing, though.

I share your excitement, and I am super encouraged by my (and all of your) progress. I’m also really happy to have an instructor that teaches proper form, and strength training prior to showing us the moves.

• Tara

May 17, 2011 at 1:07 am

We began inverting on my class about two weeks ago. I inverted on both sides in class, with some help from mu instructor, but when I came home, I couldn’t do it.

When I returned to class, I admitted to her that I wasn’t sure if I was engaging my core properly. I also began doing mandatory crunches and invert drills whenever I could find the time (and holding my core/abs tight as much as I can remember).

A couple of nights ago, I inverted properly about three times on my right side. As of tonight, I can invert properly on the right side a lot easier. However, it is still difficult for me to do I on my left. I think it’s a mind thing, though.

I share your excitement, and I am super encouraged by my (and all of your) progress. I’m also really happy to have an instructor that teaches proper form, and strength training prior to showing us the moves.

Page 2 of 2