StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I need some friends!!

• tigerlillies

May 7, 2014 at 11:25 pm

I have the same problem have three kids and all the studios are an hour away with crazy traffic to get through. Love pole have a x stage lit stage but lose the motivation some time because have no one to pole or even work out with lol. If you want to skype I’m in I live in Georgia just have to figure out how to use skype lol might have to ask one of my kids to help me with that.

• Kristina Rose

May 8, 2014 at 12:21 am

I’m really excited for this!! I need to figure skype too lol. But I am sooo ready!!!! 🙂

• CrazyKosters

May 8, 2014 at 1:26 am

I don’t have skype capabilities but I would love to video chat with the kinect and xbox 360 if you or anyone else is interested. Just message me to let me know!

• CrazyKosters

May 8, 2014 at 1:27 am

Video pole not chat lol

• Kristina Rose

May 8, 2014 at 4:25 am

I have an xbox 360, how do I video chat from it?

• Kristina Rose

May 8, 2014 at 4:27 am

I guess I mean video POLE too!!!! Lol :))

• BonnieAndClyde

May 8, 2014 at 11:58 am

I dont think I have skype capabilities but @AllysonKendal it doesnt matter were we are individually we are all on the same kind of journey!! Would be fun to just do it in NYC!we’ll see how life goes and try to make it happen!

• CrazyKosters

May 8, 2014 at 5:13 pm

You use the kinect. There is an option for video chat 🙂 You just have to have an xbox gold account i think

• Veena

Administrator
    May 8, 2014 at 5:28 pm

You guys all know we have a chat room right here with video capabilities right!?

• AllysonKendal

May 8, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Thanks BonnieAndClyde Thats such a great way to look at it. So sweet. 🙂

I have a Kinect, but its in my family room and my pole is set up in my spare bedroom… But if I end up ever moving it downstairs or getting a stage I’ll be up for some Kinect’ing 🙂

• AllysonKendal

May 8, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Veena, thats right! I actually have planned a pole jam on SV chat… I was just using the term “skype” like you’d call all tissues Kleenex 🙂 Sometimes I even call facetime Skype. I’m sure I embarrass the hell out of my kid.

• Dolce Vita

May 8, 2014 at 5:43 pm

I just started pole about a month ago and would really love to have some skype friends as well!! I don’t have any pole friends in the area and would enjoy the friendship and practice.

• Runemist34

May 8, 2014 at 7:00 pm

For those interested, my Skype name is also Runemist34, and I’ll always turn it on when I’m poling 😉

• Kristina Rose

May 8, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Mine is kristina_rose88. . i think i found u! Thanks to everyone who has friended me. .I cant wait to chat and video pole with u 🙂

• Aquarian Air

May 8, 2014 at 8:21 pm

My Skype name is tsaderup, would love to have a Skype pole jam sometime

Page 2 of 4

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now