StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I need some friends!!

• Pretty Pixie

May 9, 2014 at 6:37 am

I’m courtney.vocks on skype.:)

• EtherealAnnie

May 9, 2014 at 1:22 pm

I live in nyc too. I would love too meet up to pole in a studio or something. I’m starving to find others who I can pole with. I plan on going to a studio but meeting others from this site would be great!

• EtherealAnnie

May 9, 2014 at 1:28 pm

I could use Skype on my laptop since it has a webcam but I don’t know how to use it lol

• CrazyKosters

May 9, 2014 at 3:32 pm

For me the chat wont work. My computer is in my computer room. I have tried to access the lessons on xbox360 because you can use the internet and view youtube vids etc.. but it doesn’t work. Would video chat work with the xbox and kinect sensor? I don’t have a tv cam or a webcam but like I said, my pc is in a different room. So no skyping,or video chatting… πŸ™

• AllysonKendal

May 9, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Crazy, I dont know much about the Xbox360 but the Xbox One has a skype app. πŸ™‚

• SarahAnn1234

May 9, 2014 at 5:47 pm

I wouldn’t mind a Skype pole jam either, I am very much a beginner though so I can’t do very much yet! My Skype name is englishtigress πŸ˜€

• CrazyKosters

May 10, 2014 at 3:23 am

I only have 360 and they don’t have skype.Only kinect video chat. I am wanting an xbox 1 so soon! I can do skype on my phone but that would be pointless for a pole session lol. To small..

• ItsEss

May 10, 2014 at 4:28 pm

I’m Kelz_NC. Never used Skype but I willing to try. This sounds like fun!

• AllysonKendal

May 10, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I’m AllysonKendal here, there, pretty much everywhere… πŸ™‚

• Kristina Rose

May 11, 2014 at 1:01 am

I’ve have added everyone on Skype! I’ve also added everyone that commented on this. Since Veena is our common ground, we can always video chat on here no matter what πŸ™‚ I’ve added everyone as a friend so we can, I really appreciate the support!!

• Veena

Administrator
    May 11, 2014 at 10:03 am

I would love for everyone to use the chat room here, is here for all of you! 💜

• calipolepixie

May 11, 2014 at 11:58 am

Yay new pole buddies! I’m open to video chat pole jamming with any of you here on SV anytime just pm me & we’ll sort out a day & time. Those who have listed your Skype names here, I will add you on Skype as well.

• Kristina Rose

May 14, 2014 at 1:53 am

I had my first pole session and it was something that I really needed!! I learned 3 moves that I thought were gonna take some time within an hour. It was awesome!!!!!! I use an android tablet, therefore the only way that I can video chat anybody is through the app called “Oovee” my name is Kristinalowery if you can add me on there πŸ™‚

• hookedonpole

May 23, 2014 at 1:09 am

Yup, Friday chat is a great way to meet up with veneers. I’m still trying to get in the habit of popping in, sometimes by the time I do, it’s quiet. The video chat is awesome on sv also.
    This is a great place and pole community!

• Runemist34

May 23, 2014 at 8:56 am

I do miss Friday chat, but anytime I’m not working/able to get online, it’s always “finished,” and there’s no one online. I think it’s mainly my timezone- everyone seems to be located on the east coast!

Page 3 of 4

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now