StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Jay Leno made fun of me

• LindaLu

December 10, 2011 at 10:48 am

http://www.facebook.com/groups/314720571885283/?notif_t=group_activity

This is the link to the group on facebook petitioning to get Lulu on The Tomight Show.

• LindaLu

December 10, 2011 at 11:10 am

http://www.facebook.com/jayleno?sk=wall&filter=1

You can also write directly on Jay's facebook page here. 🙂

I posted a link the the group.

• SashaMae

December 10, 2011 at 1:20 pm

You are amazing. And I’m joining Team Lulu to get you on that tool’s show. Strut your stuff, beautiful!

• JeHanne

December 11, 2011 at 12:49 am

I'd love to see you on the Jay Leno show strutting your stuff! : )  Keep being you Miss Lulu, you continue to inspire me. 

• jade s

December 11, 2011 at 1:35 am

Lulu, you are such an inspiration for everyone, no matter size, shape, age…or whatever! I just love your attitude! You are the epitome of a woman who is comfortable I her own skin, and you are teaching other women to love themselves. Kudos to you! Hugs!

• lolorashel

December 11, 2011 at 1:53 am

I left a comment on Leno’s page. 🙂

• DaniDuB

December 11, 2011 at 7:58 am

I just requested to join the facebook group! I hope you can get on the show. You are a beautiful dancer! 🙂

• minicoopergrl

December 13, 2011 at 6:16 am

I also have friends who are trying to get me on Ellen as well.  In the FB group ive posted a link how to get me on Ellen too. 

Team Lulu Worldwide Domination!!!!

• MrsNaughtywed

December 13, 2011 at 6:23 am

Jay Leno is an ugly asshole. I wouldn't do him if he offered me all his money or even if he was the last man on earth. Gross. 

LULU, I love you! Keep kicking ass on the pole okay! You are a hero! You are saving womens lives by influencing them into a healthy lifestyle! xoxoxoxox LULU!

Page 2 of 2